Post-Cruise Survey?

Yes, but you might have to reach out to them to ask if it's been more than a few days and you haven't received one.  Our last cruise we really wanted to fill it out because the staff was excellent but we kept waiting and never got anything.  When my husband called they said for some reason only like 1/2 of them ever get to people.  🤷‍♀️

i've always gotten the surveys but didn't get one after my last cruise in oct 23- they do take the surveys very serious as i've gotten replies to various comments i've made (always praising the dining room staff and always my cabin steward) .

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, teknoge3k said:

You can always request the post cruise survey if it wasn't sent automatically. 🤷‍♂️

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1371/~/post-cruise-guest-satisfaction-survey

That's good to know, I've always done it mainly to compliment certain crew members by name because from what I've gathered can be a big deal as far as positive reward/recognition from their bosses/supervisors.

• Like 2

Yes.  I think my most recent complaints revolves around marijuana on balconies.  So easy to smell and permeates the hallways and whoever is smokings clothing.  Should be no smoking at all on balcony but somehow still happens and makes it on the ships. 

Posted (edited)

I've gotten a survey after every cruise we've been on usually within a week after getting back home.  I have responded to every survey and know that someone reads the responses because I've had a Carnival rep follow up with me afterwards (all good by the way, not a rant or complaint).  Definitely check your spam folder if you don't get one in your inbox because sometimes Norton and McAfee will flag the surveys as spam for whatever reason. 

Edited by Rubberband1293
grammar

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, CorrieCJ said:

Does anyone know the email address it comes from? I am sure I saw it but can't find it now. I have searched Carnival, Survey, etc. but no luck. 

Here is the address where mine came from

Carnivalguestfeedback@gemailer.com.  

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Here is the address where mine came from

Carnivalguestfeedback@gemailer.com.  

Thanks! I don't have it in Trash, Spam, or new/old mail so maybe I didn't get it. Too bad, I had a lot of comments, mostly good. 

On 8/13/2024 at 6:57 PM, Sagittarius traveler said:

The question should be do they read our survey responses ???????????????

During our last 3 cruises, each room steward told us that Carnival does read the surveys.  In fact, 2 told us they read them at staff meetings (after being first read by "the big bosses").  One of the two said they were praised several times in the surveys from a cruise, so they were given extra time off ship at a port and were asked to renew their contract a little earlier than usual.  They took pride in the fact they were praised for their professional work.  We have always received the surveys, so we take notes, make lists of names, info, etc. (and sometimes photos of name tags) during the cruise.  That makes it easier to complete the survey.  We are generally always complimentary because we usually experience great service.  In addition to the usual staff like room stewards, MDR staff and guest services staff, we praise other staff who have helped us with our fridge (that is really not a fridge), general staff that greet us with warm smiles, and those with great customer service.  Even if something has (rarely) gone wrong, we compliment when it has been repaired or "righted" in a satisfactory time or way.  I don't recall any time we mentioned a staff person in a negative way.  We have mentioned "situations" that needed to be corrected and were, but never a  person.  It may sound like our first, middle and last names should be "Pollyanna", but this has been our experience during 11 cruises (pre and post-COVID).

We like sending the survey as a great end to a great cruise. 

Happy cruising everyone!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1