What Cruise Terminal at Port Everglades?

Iamcruzin

This will be our first time driving to port. All other trips to Port Everglades we flew in and took cruise line transportation or Uber to the terminal. This time I want to park at the terminal but I don't know which terminal Celebrity sails from. We are sailing on a Monday. Will I have trouble finding parking?

Thank you

Posted (edited)

You can see which terminal ships will use for departure and arrival here

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/

Parking at the port is not normally a problem. I prefer to park offsite and use Park by the Ports. It’s just as convenient for me and much less expensive. If you end up returning to a different terminal than you sailed from, it’s much more convenient.

https://www.parkbytheports.com/port-everglades-parking/?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAADn_skYn5fAIF0NZ5VwU40W3eehdA&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIsO2P4eXlhwMVcS7UAR0cSxakEAAYASACEgLIYPD_BwE

Edited by Torfamm

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

This will be our first time driving to port. All other trips to Port Everglades we flew in and took cruise line transportation or Uber to the terminal. This time I want to park at the terminal but I don't know which terminal Celebrity sails from. We are sailing on a Monday. Will I have trouble finding parking?

Thank you

For my July 13 2024 cruise the Beyond left at Pier 25 and I think the Reflection was at Pier 2. You should have it in your cruise docs though.

Edited by samplecd02
updated year

3 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

For my July 13 2024 cruise the Beyond left at Pier 25 and I think the Reflection was at Pier 2. You should have it in your cruise docs though.

I figured that it would be some place but I don't have those yet. 

20 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

Thank you

There’s an app in the App Store called CruiseSchedule Port Everglades. It gives you the ships in port and the scheduled berths for approximately 30 days ahead. It has the same trident identifier as the website.

It’s a little easier to navigate vs the website offering.

Remember, there can always be last minute changes as you get closer to embarkation, so keep checking.

Randy

13 hours ago, samplecd02 said:

Pier 2 is the Princess pier. Doubtful a Celebrity ship was there. If an Edge-class ship is in, the second Celebrity ship is sometimes at Pier 29 or maybe 19.

We normally park at the pier (follow the signs), tried off site last time. Will be returning to pier parking next time. It just wasn’t worth the few dollars saved.