Current Drinks Package - what is the cost of buying the package once you are onboard?

Lotus Girl

Posted (edited)

Afternoon all, 

I'm looking for the current pricing to purchase the Premium drinks packages once we board the ship. 

It's been a good few years since we've sailed X and looking for some up to date information from those either on board right now or who have been very recently.  We are sailing on Constellation - not sure if the ship/route makes a difference but it's from Tampa.

Thanks in advance for any info.  

Edited by Lotus Girl

• Lotus Girl changed the title to Current Drinks Package - what is the cost of buying the package once you are onboard?

The price onboard will be the full list price for one of my cruises per day that is Premium of 99.99 and 84.99 Classic. That was also the price I think on my cruise a cpl months back when I sailed. My prices are US based so the gratuity is not added into it yet.   Never seen it discounted once on board.  If you can get a sale price prior to boarding would recommend it if you plan on having the drinks etc.  

Posted (edited)

Premium package full price is currently showing as $99.99 in our Cruise Planner, however for our sailing it is currently 35% off if purchased now.  

Any discount once on board will be less than purchasing pre cruise and I haven’t seen a didcount offered on the ship in a couple of years

Edited by jelayne

Premium Drinks package on board will be £94 ppd full price or £14.10 ppd to upgrade the Classic Drinks to Premium.  As others have said you can get 35% off at the moment in the flash sale.  Pre-paid packages bought in the UK includes gratuities.

Catherine

If you purchase it pre-cruise you must purchase for the full length of the cruise, albeit often at a discount.  You can purchase it while on the cruise at full price but for less than the full length of the cruise - i.e. from the time of purchase to the end of the cruise.

11 minutes ago, Andy_P said:

If you purchase it pre-cruise you must purchase for the full length of the cruise, albeit often at a discount.  You can purchase it while on the cruise at full price but for less than the full length of the cruise - i.e. from the time of purchase to the end of the cruise.

You can’t drink the entire cruise if you don’t start on day one. 🙂