Aqua guarantee

lovecruzin

We booked an Aqua class guarantee and surprisingly we were assigned an Aqua SS 😁 

This was not a move up. So I’m wondering if will we get the points for a SS and the other suite perks.

I’m thinking not but perhaps someone has had this experience. And yes, I have reached out to my TA but they are closed for the day.

• Like 1

You will not get the points but you will be able to dine at Luminae if desired. You will not get the drink package, WiFi or gratuities unless purchased with your GTY reservation.

16 minutes ago, TommyD3 said:

You will not get the points but you will be able to dine at Luminae if desired. You will not get the drink package, WiFi or gratuities unless purchased with your GTY reservation.

Thats what I thought, the same as if it was a move up!

Definitely plan on dining in Luminae, we’ll be in Blu for the cruise the following 15 nights 😊 

3 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

Thats what I thought, the same as if it was a move up!

Definitely plan on dining in Luminae, we’ll be in Blu for the cruise the following 15 nights 😊 

Curious.  When is your cruise? 

19 hours ago, lovecruzin said:

We booked an Aqua class guarantee and surprisingly we were assigned an Aqua SS 😁 

This was not a move up. So I’m wondering if will we get the points for a SS and the other suite perks.

I’m thinking not but perhaps someone has had this experience. And yes, I have reached out to my TA but they are closed for the day.

I think you will get the extra points as it not a Move up & you actually already paid for Aqua just not a specific cabin.  The only way to know for sure is to ask Celebrity.

5 hours ago, If only said:

I think you will get the extra points as it not a Move up & you actually already paid for Aqua just not a specific cabin. The only way to know for sure is to ask Celebrity.

I doubt they'll be able to tell you. Just wait until the points post.

Sign-in to the website.  Then click on your name.  Then "My Tier and Points."  Then scroll down to "My Cruises & Points."  Your upcoming sailings will show there along with the number of points assigned to the category of cabin you have booked.  It should show whether it's 5 or 8 pts/night.

• Thanks 1

I have a concierge guarantee booking for this September. Cabin still hasnt been assigned yet. After clicking through when logged in it states "club points will be calculated after your room is assigned to you" which makes me think the points might actually be based on what cabin you end up in vs what category you booked? Or else why wouldn't it just show the points I'd get for concierge now.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Sign-in to the website.  Then click on your name.  Then "My Tier and Points."  Then scroll down to "My Cruises & Points."  Your upcoming sailings will show there along with the number of points assigned to the category of cabin you have booked.  It should show whether it's 5 or 8 pts/night.

Thank you! I wasn’t aware of that feature.

Although seems like another IT glitch as the points are more than 8 per night,
I guess I’ll wait and be surprised 😆 

You must have booked "Aqua Sky Suite Guarantee" Category AS.  You will get Premium Drinks and WiFi and the full 8 Captain Club Points per day.  Doing this after final payment date and before "MoveUp" offers are made will often come at a very favorable price, particularly if there are lots of unsold suites.  Aqua Sky Suites are a bit of a "Rodney Dangerfield" of suites - quite a bit more expensive than a Sky Suite, but all you really get is some Spa Access (you still pay for many spa services) and you can eat in Blu every meal while other suite guests can only do that if it's not busy.  We like "Sky Suite Guarantee" Category W for that reason and if we want to go to the spa we pay for it.

1 hour ago, Andy_P said:

You must have booked "Aqua Sky Suite Guarantee" Category AS.  You will get Premium Drinks and WiFi and the full 8 Captain Club Points per day.  Doing this after final payment date and before "MoveUp" offers are made will often come at a very favorable price, particularly if there are lots of unsold suites.  Aqua Sky Suites are a bit of a "Rodney Dangerfield" of suites - quite a bit more expensive than a Sky Suite, but all you really get is some Spa Access (you still pay for many spa services) and you can eat in Blu every meal while other suite guests can only do that if it's not busy.  We like "Sky Suite Guarantee" Category W for that reason and if we want to go to the spa we pay for it.

We booked Aqua guarantee (XA?) and the were assigned an Aqua SS. A suite guarantee was 2 times the price. 

Have done Move Up previously, but not this time 😃 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, lovecruzin said:

We booked Aqua guarantee (XA?) and the were assigned an Aqua SS. A suite guarantee was 2 times the price. 

Have done Move Up previously, but not this time 😃 

You should buy a lottery ticket!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2