Did i miss something?

fenton04

We just tried to book a 2026 cruise.  We are now taken to a page with a lot of disclaimers after we put in one room and 2 passengers. The only thing that we can see that will take us to the next booking step is lookup stateroom.  We are prompted to enter a room number?  So we used cruisedeckplans to pick out a room (what the heck).  No rooms available?  We tried other dates in 2026 same results.  Can anyone assist us in what we are failing to do. We like to book rooms on line.  Not big into calling customer service reps.  Is this ancient history and Celebrity is no longer showing deck plans with AVAILABLE rooms?

13 minutes ago, fenton04 said:

Out of Tampa January 2026.  I just went to Royal website and had no problem there.  But we were very interested in the Constellation.

I found two or theee cruises.  Are you using the Find a Cruise section?

IMG_4251.png

That’s the issue finding a good TA if you got one you can’t share on this site so it’s useless to even mention. Not to rant about TA’s but yes there are good ones and of course our one try with one was a complete nightmare. We did more work than she did. So the best way is if you are on a cruise discussing TA’s with someone who has a good one write their name and number down.

• Like 3

To the OP: Don't feel badly. We recently had a problem even researching a '26 Summit cruise. I knew the exact date of the cruise, but had trouble finding it on the X website. The closest I could get was pulling up the entire list of current Summit sailings, and scrolling down (3-4 pages). When we called X to book that sailing, the sales rep even had trouble locating it! Noticed today that it's finally popping up, when I do the routine search function. Sad to say, but X's website just seems to get less user-friendly every year!😖

• Like 1

We are low maintenance cruisers meaning we don’t need hand holding and didn’t change one thing on the reservation. It was a super simple booking we just wanted the extra OBC they promised and had to fight for that.

Never again… but to each their own.

• Like 1