Aqua embarkation lunch

happy2bee

The buffet and the Mast Grill will definitely be open.  The Spa Cafe was open on our cruise but that is subject to change.  Sushi on 5 is a good choice but there are fees there.  Many find it worthwhile, especially those avoiding  the buffet that day.  Can be crazy.

1 hour ago, happy2bee said:

I will be in an Aqua class cabin on Reflection soon.  What are my options for lunch on embarkation day?

Oceanview buffet used to be heaving in years gone by before you could leave your hand luggage in your room. People would plonk down and not want to move until the announcement that rooms were open.

The situation is much different now. Many people after dropping off their luggage head to explore the ship or find a bar. Many in the Caribbean will have swimwear under their clothes and head poolside…I write this simply to say don’t be afraid of the buffet. It will be busy but no where near as manic as it used to be. After saying that I would still head there about 1.30 rather than before…

32 minutes ago, Team Stag said:

If you want to pay, Sushi on Five is normally open on Embarkation Day.

Agree, we have found this a good option if you want to sit and unwind…They have some nice cocktails too!

• Thanks 1