----> Princess Japan 2026 - Loyalty Week booking window starts tomorrow Aug 22; On sale to general public Aug 2

Coral

Posted (edited)

Diamond Princess® makes a triumphant return to her Tokyo (Yokohama) homeport, adding sparkle to 2026 voyages. Featuring a longer season, 35 unique itineraries and regional experiences on board. Don’t miss the dazzle of the "Best Cruise Line – Asia" (Travvy Awards 2023). 

Below are some of the highlights:

·       Lots of options: 35 unique itineraries, sailing voyages ranging 7-to 28 days from February to November 2026, with access to 19 (includes new site inscribed this summer) UNESCO World Heritage Sites. 

·       Made for Japan: Diamond Princess®, built in Japan, offers everything from the onsen-inspired Izumi Japanese Bath — the largest at sea — authentic cusine and regional experiences like kimono dressing, tea ceremony, origami making and “rakugo,” a 400-year-old tradition of comic storytelling.

·       Flowers, foliage & festivals: We’ve crafted itineraries to give guests the best chance to see the stunning spring flowers or fall foliage, as well as late-night departures to enjoy famed festivals, including the Aomori Nebuta Festival, the Minato Festival in Hakodate and the Kumano fireworks. 

·       The easiest way to fly: Book flights through Princess EZair® for flexible low fares.

·       Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle offer: Have your clients sailed with us before? They can enjoy up to $200 in Onboard Credit per stateroom when booked by September 30, 2024.

Market

Loyalty Week

Public On Sale

North America (PDT)

Thu, Aug 22, 2024 (8:00 AM)

Thu, Aug 29, 2024 (8:00 AM)

North America (EDT)

Thu, Aug 22, 2024 (11:00 AM)

Thu, Aug 29, 2024 (11:00 AM)

2026 Japan Reference Flyer_Release_JG.pdf Japan 2026_Cruise_Sailing Schedule_Fares_Amenities_2024_0821.xlsx Japan OFS 2026 - At-a-Glance Flyer_20240805_FINAL-es.pdf JP_Exotics_Customizable_Flyers_2023_1009-compressed.pdf

Edited by Coral
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• Coral changed the title to ----> Princess Japan 2026 - Loyalty Week booking window starts tomorrow Aug 22; On sale to general public Aug 2

I just did a Japan Cruisetour in June this year. All this hype posted is nothing new just reiterated hype.  I personally did not care for the cruise. The crew were fine it was the tours. They all were similar, see a temple, see a budda, see beautiful grounds  and repeat next tour. People did not speak English and wifi was generally not available. 

In contrast I did enjoy Asia in other countries such as Viet Nam, Cambodia, Singapor, Hong Kong and Thailand.

@Bgwest Not sure if this answers your question but I'm on Singapore -> Yokohama Feb 10, 2026. Fortunately this time it'll disembark in Obayashi instead of Daikoku.  Although now that I know about the free city shuttle that wouldn't be an issue. 

@cruzsnooze it's unfortunate that you had a bad time in Japan. Personally I loved it but then I didn't do any ship excursions. I can't wait to get back. The only issue was the smog in Hong Kong (one of the stops that I'll repeat that in 2026).  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cruzsnooze said:

I just did a Japan Cruisetour in June this year. All this hype posted is nothing new just reiterated hype.  I personally did not care for the cruise. The crew were fine it was the tours. They all were similar, see a temple, see a budda, see beautiful grounds  and repeat next tour. People did not speak English and wifi was generally not available. 

In contrast I did enjoy Asia in other countries such as Viet Nam, Cambodia, Singapor, Hong Kong and Thailand.

I did Japan via land and absolutely loved it. I would love to return!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Thank you!!

Nowhere can I find any mention of the repositioning cruise that brings the Diamond to Yokohama. 
Any information on this?

Princess had released that one previously. It is a 14 day cruise from Singapore that leaves on February 10, 2026. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My grandson is touring there soon so I'm anxious to hear his reaction to land vs ship as ours tastes are similar.  Although his will be work but the band gets a few days between cities. 

@Coral thank you for postibg the lists again. Had me looking for turning mine into a B2B

• Like 1

@marne-c loyalty week is the "new" elite early booking window where everyone with status can booked before newbies. Not sure if that's everyone with a Captain's Circle number or if those who have been on more than 1.

New perk popped up this morning:

20240822_092702.thumb.jpg.d232815a012c2c3d5f0016ebc339b41c.jpg

@marne-c i booked the Singapore  -> Yokohama 2/2026 on 5/7/2024 when @Coral initially posted it. My advice to anyone thinking of this region is to do it now! What I've gained from making use of Coral's posts:

> elusive NO solo supplement on TA

> Japan is 50% higher now

> Baltic is DOUBLED!!

I owe a debt of gratitude to Coral

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone tried to book any of the 2026 cruises on the Princess website?  It keeps showing both Plus and Premier at $90 per day.  I thinking of booking without Plus and adding it after booking to try to get the $60 per day price.

40 minutes ago, linaka625 said:

Has anyone tried to book any of the 2026 cruises on the Princess website?  It keeps showing both Plus and Premier at $90 per day.  I thinking of booking without Plus and adding it after booking to try to get the $60 per day price.

I noticed that too. It only seems to be the Japan cruises.

5 hours ago, linaka625 said:

Had to call Princess to have the $60 Plus added.  When I booked without Plus and tried to add it via the website it required me to pay for it right then instead of adding it to outstanding balance. 

On 8/22/2024 at 9:27 AM, Ombud said:

@marne-c loyalty week is the "new" elite early booking window where everyone with status can booked before newbies. Not sure if that's everyone with a Captain's Circle number or if those who have been on more than 1.

New perk popped up this morning:

20240822_092702.thumb.jpg.d232815a012c2c3d5f0016ebc339b41c.jpg

That peek has been in effect for a couple months.

@startedwithamouse I've got a perk similar to that where it's easier for my CVP to refare but I'm hoping for the 120% of price difference in OBC. I've only seen that once but it was on the cruise that had doubled. Oh well. I've got a lot of OBC anyway

• Like 1

@Ombud Again, MANY thanks for the head’s up on Princess’ Loyalty Week deal.  We’ve asked our TA to book us on an October 2026 Japan cruise on the Diamond Princess.

—Marne

• Like 1