Onboard Enchanted August 24 to 31. We reserved The Sanctuary for the whole cruise!!

Lady Arwen

Loving it!  The Sanctuary is empty.  We had our choice of location for the entire week.  Our lovely host said it’s not booked at all except for sea days.  At the moment, we are totally alone and loving the serenity.  

Tonight is The Catch.  Can’t wait!

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Loving it!  The Sanctuary is empty.  We had our choice of location for the entire week.  Our lovely host said it’s not booked at all except for sea days.  At the moment, we are totally alone and loving the serenity.  

Sounds wonderful!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, grimace95120 said:

looking forward to  hearing about your experiences, we are on the Enchanted Sept 21 !

Ps did you fly into LaGuardia from Toronto?

Enjoy your cruise !

We flew into  Newark.  Big mistake and long story to follow at some point.  Don’t do it!  Putting it behind us and enjoying the moment.  Just waiting for my delivery of Whispering Angel to start the day,

• Like 3

good to know, thanks ! I've got the Air Canada pilots strike looming on the 17th (uggh) and if that happens It might just have to be Porter to Newark.....

Enjoy the Angel, we love that wine 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, grimace95120 said:

good to know, thanks ! I've got the Air Canada pilots strike looming on the 17th (uggh) and if that happens It might just have to be Porter to Newark.....

Right, I forgot about that!  Darn it!   Do not take the Princess transfer from  Newark.  Use Uber or cab.  when we get home, I’ll fill you in.

Enjoy your cruise. We get on her Saturday and I cannot wait. We fly into Newark and you had me a little freaked out until I saw your next post about using Princess Transfers. We booked through Carmel, which we have used before, so hopefully we don't regret it!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, qoap24 said:

Enjoy your cruise. We get on her Saturday and I cannot wait. We fly into Newark and you had me a little freaked out until I saw your next post about using Princess Transfers. We booked through Carmel, which we have used before, so hopefully we don't regret it!

Hi there, so you will be on the first sailing with the new Premier . Curious to know how it goes.

Just now, grimace95120 said:

Hi there, so you will be on the first sailing with the new Premier . Curious to know how it goes.

Yes, I will be. I only have the plus package. But there is at least one night we want to do SD, but I haven't booked it because I have OBC. I am worried I am making a mistake not booking it now. I guess we shall see. Regardless, I am going to enjoy my trip as I need really need it. 

• Like 1

Ohhhhh,  you are living our dream!!!!!

I will be following, if you post while onboard.

I wish that there were some way to be able to get into the Sanctuary on the SUN on our next cruise.  Wonder if somebody could get us into a Sanctuary Cabana if they are not all sold out?

ENJOY!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lady Arwen said:

We flew into  Newark.  Big mistake and long story to follow at some point.  Don’t do it!  Putting it behind us and enjoying the moment.  Just waiting for my delivery of Whispering Angel to start the day,

Newark is a looong way from the port.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

I'm curious why the Sanctuary is empty. Poor weather? My impression has been that it is like "the running of the bulls" when boarding to get a spot there.

Happy cruising! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grimace95120 said:

No, we booked Premier months ago at the old price.

12 minutes ago, Teechur said:

I'm curious why the Sanctuary is empty. Poor weather? My impression has been that it is like "the running of the bulls" when boarding to get a spot there.

Happy cruising! 

Gorgeous weather, the best!  I don’t know why, but apparently this itinerary attracts folks who want to spend the day ashore.  Lucky us.

At 200pm the attendant said to leave our stuff and follow them.  We thought we were being sent away.  They took has to the biggest cabana and said please enjoy your complimentary upgrade for your entire cruise.  We have gone to heaven!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, grimace95120 said:

You can fly US airlines to LGA.  AA and DL IIRC.

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

At 200pm the attendant said to leave our stuff and follow them.  We thought we were being sent away.  They took has to the biggest cabana and said please enjoy your complimentary upgrade for your entire cruise.  We have gone to heaven!

How wonderful!! Congratulations! 🎉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Wow!  You really are in heaven.  🎉 

Congrats!

• Like 1

A sofa, two chairs, a large coffee table, a fridge, a tv, a ceiling fan and two plush loungers.  At tea time we had ours in the cabana.  Big tips coming their way for sure.  All the attendants are fabulous and can’t do enough for us.  The absolute best cruise experience ever and we are so appreciative.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, LACruiser88 said:

Congratulations and enjoy!  That was our home for 26 days this past fall...

20231206_113328.thumb.jpg.ac666ddd308f4d4bfb06bb8f2bf63405.jpg

Yes!  Isn’t it grand!   So, so special.  We met our cabana neighbours, a young man, his husband and his mother and sister.  We’re now doing the two Canadian ports with them!  Fun day and six more to come.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

You can fly US airlines to LGA.  AA and DL IIRC.

Good point, ill look into Delta and AA as a backup. United is Star Alliance so they will be on AC metal . Fingers crossed  between now and the 17th they settle 

• Like 1