Currently on Sillhoette until September 9 2024…have questions? Just ask

8 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

So to clarify the November 16 TA sailing will be her first sail after dry dock? We are on that cruise so hope she gets out of dry dock in time. One never knows what other things are discovered when a ship goes into dry dock! Ask any countries Navy!

Yes. It is to be a 2 week dry dock. Hopefully all goes well and your cruise leaves as scheduled.

• Like 1

On 8/29/2024 at 2:30 AM, cruisestitch said:

I’m continuing on the third leg of my back to back to back. Anyone withquestions just ask.

Did I read that the Sky Lounge is closed??is it temporary or is Celebrity doing something with that BEAUTIFUL and useful space!! We have been on her many times and booked for Nov 2025. 

enjoy every moment! 

1 hour ago, bandp407 said:

Did I read that the Sky Lounge is closed??is it temporary or is Celebrity doing something with that BEAUTIFUL and useful space!! We have been on her many times and booked for Nov 2025. 

enjoy every moment! 

If you have read about Parkwest, reserving the sky lounge on sea days for it special invitation- only auctions, that is correct.  They are doing this for five cruises in a row, this is number three with two more to come.

3 hours ago, catspaw1 said:

do balcony cabins have a foot stool? Thanks so much for doing this review. We are on the TA in November.

I am not in balcony cabin, but friends are and I will ask them what they have

Posted (edited)

Cruisestitch, thanks so much for your posts. I’m enjoying following your cruises.  Sorry for your missing the Sky Lounge, nothing we do personally but can understand the disappointment if you are into it.  Thanks, Katie

Edited by Oville

59 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

If you have read about Parkwest, reserving the sky lounge on sea days for it special invitation- only auctions, that is correct.  They are doing this for five cruises in a row, this is number three with two more to come.

Cruisestich , thank you very much for clarifying about the Sky Lounge & Parkwest. Am I correct or not that they only use it during the day & evenings it’s open for the bands, etc. ??

Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2024 at 2:30 AM, cruisestitch said:

I’m continuing on the third leg of my back to back to back. Anyone withquestions just ask.

We are (or should be) boarding on September 9. Does the shower have the foot rest?  Thanks!

Edited by maggieq

1 hour ago, bandp407 said:

Cruisestich , thank you very much for clarifying about the Sky Lounge & Parkwest. Am I correct or not that they only use it during the day & evenings it’s open for the bands, etc. ??

Some days they are out at three and others they are out at 9 PM. It appears that on the days when they leave the sky lounge at three their activities move to Celebrity Central, with quasar being used to store their items

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1901.jpeg

IMG_1904.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Some days they are out at three and others they are out at 9 PM. It appears that on the days when they leave the sky lounge at three their activities move to Celebrity Central, with quasar being used to store their items

IMG_1754.jpeg

IMG_1901.jpeg

IMG_1904.jpeg

Cruisestitch-thank you so much for clarifying! It is a bit of a disappointment that the beautiful Sky Lounge is being taken away & used for Parkwest! 

Enjoy the rest of your cruise & thank you again! 

Posted (edited)
On 8/29/2024 at 5:28 PM, alfiemom said:

Are there footstools and reclining chairs on the hump balconies?  Would rather NOT have to bring footstools or inflatable things.  We’re on the upcoming TA.

We’re on this sailing too. I don’t know what a hump balcony is but we’re in an AFT balcony on deck 6 right above the lifeboats. We have 2 chairs with adjustable backs and a small round table. We do not have any footstools. image.thumb.jpeg.3baf1224be62fc56df14e2631027c78f.jpeg

Edited by GabbyRose
Edit to say we’re on this sailing too.
  • Like 1

For years I have been bringing my own foot stool on cruises, because not every balcony or every cruise line provides them. This is the one I have and it works great. It is very compact when collapsed and easily fits in along the side of my carry-on roller bag:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Y9CPV84/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

61FajGGNwNL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

PXL_20240213_120353925.thumb.jpg.c0552b442426a5dce35d11ad8277191d.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you both for the footstool info.  Some in hump (slant) cabin posted a pix with the chairs and footstools.  Guess it wouldn’t hurt to purchase 2 of those foldable ones, just in case.

• Like 1