LIVE: 🇧🇲 Visions of Pink Sands 8/31 - 9/5 🇧🇲

3 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Wow! I love all those windows. I have never seen that before. I need to sail this class of ships.

❤️ the Schooner Bars with a sea view.  My favorite!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

💯

Drafted Buffalo D for my fantasy team.  Don’t like the loss of Milano but should be solid still.

You've got more faith than I do.  Losing Milano (again) really hurts.  Poyer and Hyde were getting old but that's a LOT of experience/leadership lost in the secondary.  Not sure how much Von Miller has left in the tank after his injury...didn't look great end of last year.  Lost depth on the D line.

Hopefully this slightly negative view is just my years of experiencing this with the Bills:

Lucy Football GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Bourbon Side note:  Eagle Rare on Royal is overpriced.  Surprise.

IMG_3681.thumb.jpeg.fd23ca7c7c00a61d297542f398bebe83.jpeg

That's highway robbery. I remember buying a number of yearas ago for $40. NOw you can't touch it for under $50-$55. That's just plan wrong. I also don't get Kentucky Owl it's not bad but for the price there are many others out there just as good and cheaper. I do love the Uncle Nearest. I wish they would at least serve Eagle Rare in the bars.

5 hours ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

Bourbon Side note:  Eagle Rare on Royal is overpriced.  Surprise.

IMG_3681.thumb.jpeg.fd23ca7c7c00a61d297542f398bebe83.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

That's highway robbery. I remember buying a number of yearas ago for $40. NOw you can't touch it for under $50-$55. That's just plan wrong. I also don't get Kentucky Owl it's not bad but for the price there are many others out there just as good and cheaper. I do love the Uncle Nearest. I wish they would at least serve Eagle Rare in the bars.

Crazy pricing but predictable.  I can get lucky at my neighborhood Safeway for $39.99 a couple times a year...when I'm there on the right day at the right time, I'll grab it.

Every so often I daydream about them allowing passengers to open up a bottle purchased onboard...say you can buy that ER and have it opened and available for you at the Schooner Bar in your name.  It'll never happen but I can dream.

• Like 4

Just now, Husky1987 said:

Crazy pricing but predictable.  I can get lucky at my neighborhood Safeway for $39.99 a couple times a year...when I'm there on the right day at the right time, I'll grab it.

Every so often I daydream about them allowing passengers to open up a bottle purchased onboard...say you can buy that ER and have it opened and available for you at the Schooner Bar in your name.  It'll never happen but I can dream.

I love that idea.

5 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

You've got more faith than I do.  Losing Milano (again) really hurts.  Poyer and Hyde were getting old but that's a LOT of experience/leadership lost in the secondary.  Not sure how much Von Miller has left in the tank after his injury...didn't look great end of last year.  Lost depth on the D line.

Hopefully this slightly negative view is just my years of experiencing this with the Bills:

Lucy Football GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Good insight from an insider.  Good news is I can add & drop whenever needed.  

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I’d love if they had eagle rare in the bars!

I was actually hoping they would have Sagamore Spirit Rye since we left from Baltimore and the distillery is very close to port.  

I got a couple bottles of eagle rare last month for $40 each.  Just got lucky since it’s allocated.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

I’d love if they had eagle rare in the bars!

I was actually hoping they would have Sagamore Spirit Rye since we left from Baltimore and the distillery is very close to port.  

I got a couple bottles of eagle rare last month for $40 each.  Just got lucky since it’s allocated.

I saw somewhere they had some in the Mason Jar on Utopia???

Horseshoe Bay Beach

This is the main beach.  We walk down the beach trails a good way to reach more secluded spots.

IMG_3804.thumb.jpeg.da0b9e93245f7affa9f76456dca04732.jpeg

Loungers are inflatable.  There were normal ones too. I think there might be a cost for umbrella/chairs.  We walked past that line.

IMG_3858.thumb.jpeg.2d9de323c9945e020a59216a857cd6bb.jpeg

• Like 7