Royal Gifts - Liquor Delivered to Stateroom

We are sailing on Harmony next month, and would like to have a bottle of liquor delivered to the stateroom for an occasional cocktail.  We will also be buying drinks here and there from the bars.  My question is, do you know if there is a way to request diet coke instead of regular coke with the package, or if there would be a place to swap the regular coke for diet?  If not, it is not a big deal and we will just gift them to our room steward, but would prefer to get something that we will drink ourselves.  

Capture.PNG

I am surprised that Diet Coke wasn't an option on the package. I guess your only option would be to go to Guest Services upon boarding and ask that the Coke be changed to Diet Coke, and they should be able to help you. Cheers!

• Like 2

Thank you both!  Like I said - not a deal breaker, but it would be nice to get what we want.  I too was surprised that there was not an option to select your soda choice with this.  

Back before Scrooge (Jason Liberty) took over, I used to get Coronas in the room instead of a couple bottles of water. I would always take my unopened room temperature Corona down to a bar and swap it for an ice cold one. Never a problem. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrsMuffin said:

We are sailing on Harmony next month, and would like to have a bottle of liquor delivered to the stateroom for an occasional cocktail.  We will also be buying drinks here and there from the bars.  My question is, do you know if there is a way to request diet coke instead of regular coke with the package, or if there would be a place to swap the regular coke for diet?  If not, it is not a big deal and we will just gift them to our room steward, but would prefer to get something that we will drink ourselves.  

Capture.PNG

Swap them out at any bar.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Just a little tidbit of information. Since you are embarking from Galveston; your package won’t be delivered until day 2, and will not be in your room upon boarding like at most other ports. 

Thanks for the reminder on that.  We are Texans, so the day 1 liquor rules are not surprising to us.  We don't mind buying drinks at the bar and definitely will, but it is nice to make one in the room too when you want one.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrsMuffin said:

Capture.PNG

Is this option only available on specific ships? I'm only seeing champagne and strawberries or wine and cheese plate on our Radiance OSS cruise in November out of NOLA.

14 minutes ago, wikoffclan said:

Is this option only available on specific ships? I'm only seeing champagne and strawberries or wine and cheese plate on our Radiance OSS cruise in November out of NOLA.

Different ships have different options.  Be aware the the liquor is only a 325 ML bottle. OP might need to order two. 

11 hours ago, wikoffclan said:

I found this by clicking on my profile in the top right on the website (your picture or initials) and then going to Royal Gifts.  The liquor selections were not available when I went to "gifts and gear" down below.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

Different ships have different options.  Be aware the the liquor is only a 325 ML bottle. OP might need to order two. 

Yep, about half of a "normal"  bottle. Plenty for a few drinks for the room/balcony.  I enjoy a good drink of the day from the bar, we will buy bar drinks at shows and while out and about, and I am carrying my wine on for dinner, etc.  We enjoy a few drinks, but are not heavy drinkers by any means.  

10 hours ago, brillohead said:

FYI, they also carry Coke Zero in cans.  And as already stated, you can switch cans out at any bar.

Good to know - that is actually our preference.  Thanks!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrsMuffin said:

I found this by clicking on my profile in the top right on the website (your picture or initials) and then going to Royal Gifts.  The liquor selections were not available when I went to "gifts and gear" down below.  

Well... wouldja look at that!! Ya learn somethin' new every day! Thank You! Now why would they hide that so well?

• Like 1