Princess website having trouble this morning...

thermal

I've tried going on Princess's website a few times this morning.  Can get a few steps in, then it tells me:

We Apologize for the Inconvenience

We were not able to continue to the next step. Please try again or revisit us later this evening.

3 minutes ago, thermal said:

I've tried going on Princess's website a few times this morning.  Can get a few steps in, then it tells me:

We Apologize for the Inconvenience

We were not able to continue to the next step. Please try again or revisit us later this evening.

Same for me last 5 months. Sometimes I get in. Most times so get that same message.

Have been going through this for a long time.  So frustrating.  We have 3 Princess cruises booked and more times than not, once we sign in, we can't get beyond Manage Your Cruise.  Once in a while there's some success, but most of the time, that darn message pops up.😠

Princess IT is certainly lacking.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Daddyj said:

i see comments on princess website error message "we're having technical difficulties" going back several years.  what is going on? I never see an explaination..

It has been messed up for months for me.  I took the advice of those on these forums and cleared my cookies and cache and only view it in private mode.  Only then it seems to work.  

17 minutes ago, Daddyj said:

i see comments on princess website error message "we're having technical difficulties" going back several years.  what is going on? I never see an explaination..

so, you decided to register and make your own thread about it? Please, there are several threads already opened...

• Haha 1

It's been really bad recently. Interesting to see the thoughts about viewing in private mode.  Might try that.  As-is everything seems to work fine from my phone but not my full pc. 95% of my clicks on "Manage this Booking" lead to "Technical Difficulties" on a full PC browser.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Princess forum.

The website does frequently have the technical errors message.

You could try another device, smartphone, PC, etc.

Maybe a different browser?  Clear your cache or history.  This will tell you, if it’s your device, or maybe just their website.

• Thanks 1

I’m not seeing any issues now with it. I’m using an iphone and safari.

Make sure your devices are up to date, clearing cache/history.  

Or, it could be you’re hitting it at times it is between up and down.  They are making changes constantly on the site.

I’d try it again.  

• Like 1

I can get into the Princess site on my phone, tablet, and my DH computer, but it will not work on my computer. This has been going on for a couple of weeks. .As soon as I get to "Manage My Booking" I get a response that they are having Technical Difficulties and will be back soon. Haven't been back for at least 2 weeks.

I've been having issues with the website for the last week or so. Before that it had been about a month since I had logged in.

However, I've found that I have been having much better luck in Edge than in Chrome. Edge almost always lets me through without an error. Trying a different browser is worth a shot.

• Thanks 1