Speciality Dining… Raise your hand if

Raise your hand, if one or more of your specialty dining reservations have disappeared. My Catch reservation disappeared after I updated the Princess Application.🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

If you’re part of this club, check the web version because for me, it is still listed there. 

4 minutes ago, mybichon said:

My Catch reservation disappeared as well.

Sign in on the web version under my booking and then go to dine my way. If you see your reservation there do a screenshot or print. Good luck!

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

11 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Raise your hand, if one or more of your specialty dining reservations have disappeared. My Catch reservation disappeared after I updated the Princess Application.🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

If you’re part of this club, check the web version because for me, it is still listed there. 

Same here, I had 4 nights of our cruise aboard the Sun Princess next May change to just the deck number when looking at the app on my phone, but when using the web-based version on my desktop PC everything is still there, so I just chalk it up to the buggy app...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, IndyKid said:

Same here, I had 4 nights of our cruise aboard the Sun Princess next May change to just the deck number when looking at the app on my phone, but when using the web-based version on my desktop PC everything is still there, so I just chalk it up to the buggy app...

Update - Day 3 has totally disappeared from the My Journey page in the app, and 3 days now show only the deck number. Desktop PC still shows all 7 nights...

• Like 1

We embark May 3rd 2025 aboard the Sun Princess from Rome to Athens. We are not fully paid, not in a suite nor have any kind of status as this is only our 2nd cruise with Princess. I booked all our reservations using the web-based app on my desktop PC.

Edited by IndyKid
  • Like 1

My Sun Princess reservations at The Catch have disappeared from the App.  (The app no longer lists The Catch as a SD option on the Sun Princess).  The reservations are still showing on the web version.

Hopefully this will correct itself when they are done shifting the restaurants around on the Sun Princess (by October 14th).

Edited by Abercrombie2019
added to response
  • Like 1

I am on the Nov. 2 sailing on the Sun. My reservation for The Catch was missing from the app a couple hours ago but did show on the website. Now the reservation is back on the app but shows with no restaurant name and no location on the ship.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

My Sun Princess reservations at The Catch have disappeared from the App.  (The app no longer lists The Catch as a SD option on the Sun Princess).  The reservations are still showing on the web version.

Hopefully this will correct itself when they are done shifting the restaurants around on the Sun Princess (by October 14th).

Update - all of our "The Catch by Rudi" reservations for Sun Princess are back on the app.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I just checked the 2 speciality dining reservations I made a few weeks ago and both are still there on the app.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, IndyKid said:

We embark May 3rd 2025 aboard the Sun Princess from Rome to Athens. We are not fully paid, not in a suite nor have any kind of status as this is only our 2nd cruise with Princess. I booked all our reservations using the web-based app on my desktop PC.

But did you have to pay for any speciality ones if you did book them?

1 hour ago, Malcolm142 said:

But did you have to pay for any specialty ones if you did book them?

No, because I booked a Sanctuary balcony cabin, and it comes with the Premier Package included with it so all the restaurants were coming up as $0.00

• Like 3

I made a reservation for my husband, myself and 4 travel companions.  When one of the others changed their cruise dates, the whole thing cancelled.  I had to pay when I reserved and I got a refund.  Then I rebooked and didn’t have to pay upfront.  I am on the plus package.

4 hours ago, pppatpc2 said:

I made a reservation for my husband, myself and 4 travel companions.  When one of the others changed their cruise dates, the whole thing cancelled.  I had to pay when I reserved and I got a refund.  Then I rebooked and didn’t have to pay upfront.  I am on the plus package.

You didn’t have to pay for Specialty Dining with a Plus package? Are you sure you don’t have Princess Premier?

On 10/12/2024 at 12:48 AM, MsSoCalCruiser said:

No, but our MDR reservations changed from Private table for 2 changed to Private table for 4 but only on the app.  When I tried to edit one back to the original 2, it poof! disappeared.  Now it shows no availability for that date.  Grrr!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2024 at 2:06 AM, startedwithamouse said:

How far out are your cruises? Which ships? Ours are showing.

Ours in 4 days on the Coral.

Edited by suzyed

8 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

You didn’t have to pay for Specialty Dining with a Plus package? Are you sure you don’t have Princess Premier?

None of the 5 of us on this reservation have Premiere.  I thought it was odd that we didn’t have to pay as well, since we had to pay the first time.

Also, be careful if you do pay for a dining reservation up front.  On our last cruise it showed up on our folio even though we had paid in advance.  We went to guest services and they sorted it out for us.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, suzyed said:

No, but our MDR reservations changed from Private table for 2 changed to Private table for 4 but only on the app.  When I tried to edit one back to the original 2, it poof! disappeared.  Now it shows no availability for that date.  Grrr!

Did you check the web version?