New Drink Menu

31 minutes ago, memoak said:

This does not look any different from what has been on board for the last year or so. What is the new info ?

According to the poster, you will not get different drinks at different bars and this menu will be ship wide. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, memoak said:

This does not look any different from what has been on board for the last year or so. What is the new info ?

I haven’t been on a cruise in close to two years so I couldn’t tell you what was on board a year ago. I’m just happy to see Root Beer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Someone on FB posted this and told someone that it was ok to copy and share so all credit goes to her. She said that she boarded the Ruby Princess yesterday in San Francisco and that this is the new ship wide menu. 

IMG_8238.jpeg

IMG_8241.jpeg

IMG_8242.jpeg

IMG_8240.jpeg

IMG_8243.jpeg

IMG_8239.jpeg

IMG_8236.jpeg

IMG_8235.jpeg

IMG_8237.jpeg

I don't see anything new, even prices are the same. 

She really should have just taken screen shots on the app, much easier to read, and no shadows. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, startedwithamouse said:

I don't see anything new, even prices are the same. 

She really should have just taken screen shots on the app, much easier to read, and no shadows. 

Sorry, thought I was being helpful. I doubt I’m going to tell her how she should have taken her photos. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I haven’t been on a cruise in close to two years so I couldn’t tell you what was on board a year ago. I’m just happy to see Root Beer. 

I got giddy seeing Coke Zero. I thought I'd seen Princess only had regular diet Coke, so it gave me hope. Shadows and all.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, rcmaheather said:

I got giddy seeing Coke Zero. I thought I'd seen Princess only had regular diet Coke, so it gave me hope. Shadows and all.

Yeah for your Coke Zero!  There’s shadows, oh the horror. 😂😂😂

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Someone on FB posted this and told someone that it was ok to copy and share so all credit goes to her. She said that she boarded the Ruby Princess yesterday in San Francisco and that this is the new ship wide menu. 

Thanks for posting this. As far as I can see everything I like (aperol spritz, scotch, Baileys grey goose etc) has gone up by $1 a glass and a lot of scotch whiskeys have been dropped. 

Glad I have Princess Plus and I guess it will tip a few more people towards Plus. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Where can you find these bar menus on the app precruise?  I am 79 days out, and there is nothing there.  

Do you have to be closer to sailing, or on the ship for them to show up?

2 hours ago, laslomas said:

Thanks for the useful info. I'm sad to see there is still only the Heineken listed for 0% beer. I keep hoping for a choice, but one is better that none!!

The rest are just called water.

Edited by leck57
  • Haha 2

Definitely dropped some of the higher end liquors that I drank on my Discovery Princess cruise to Alaska a couple of months ago, but I guess this new streamlined menu makes it easier for the crew. The M Haslinger champagne has gone up from $19 to $20 too, and I am really going to miss those creative specialty cocktails at Take Five (Jazzed to Jump, Crazy She Calls Me).

With every bar going to this standard menu, does this mean the martinis at Crooners (Toasted Almond, Bugsy, Tropitini, Cable Ca) and the drinks at Good Spirits have gone away? I'm sure this isn't the pool bar menu either, I feel passengers would riot if they took away the Dirty Banana.

Thrilled at the addition of Coke Zero, though!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, moviegal said:

Definitely dropped some of the higher end liquors that I drank on my Discovery Princess cruise to Alaska a couple of months ago, but I guess this new streamlined menu makes it easier for the crew. The M Haslinger champagne has gone up from $19 to $20 too, and I am really going to miss those creative specialty cocktails at Take Five (Jazzed to Jump, Crazy She Calls Me).

With every bar going to this standard menu, does this mean the martinis at Crooners (Toasted Almond, Bugsy, Tropitini, Cable Ca) and the drinks at Good Spirits have gone away? I'm sure this isn't the pool bar menu either, I feel passengers would riot if they took away the Dirty Banana.

Thrilled at the addition of Coke Zero, though!

She mentioned that you could still ask the bartenders to make your favorites. That’s what she said so I don’t know for sure.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, h20skibum said:

Where can you find these bar menus on the app precruise?  I am 79 days out, and there is nothing there.  

Do you have to be closer to sailing, or on the ship for them to show up?

They're only available when connected to ships WiFi, using their complimentary intranet. 

• Like 2

Sad to see Johnnie Walker Blue Label and Chivas 18 YO missing from the lists, They were both available on the Regal Princess in June by the glass and Included in the Premium Package. If these new menus are to be adopted fleetwide it will certainly be a downgarde for me

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Tom Baker said:

Sad to see Johnnie Walker Blue Label and Chivas 18 YO missing from the lists, They were both available on the Regal Princess in June by the glass and Included in the Premium Package. If these new menus are to be adopted fleetwide it will certainly be a downgarde for me

@Tom Baker  No worries…I checked the app for you (on Ruby) and both are available.  I think that menu is a nothing burger.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

According to the poster, you will not get different drinks at different bars and this menu will be ship wide. 

I think this is just another Face Book rumor.   Are we to believe that Vines will not have their own menu ?  Same goes for Crooners, Good Spirits, Wheelhouse ?  Just not buying that this is the only drink menu on board all ships 

• Like 8