Circle Pacific 2026

Coral

6 minutes ago, rhblake said:

Went to look at pricing today (10/23/24) @8:45 AM. Website indicates the trip is "Sold Out."

I don't think it is sold out.  It probably just hasn't been opened yet.  I would think that the first leg, Fort Lauderdale to LA, was the easiest to schedule and probably least popular segment to offer.  I'm interested in the next segment. LA to Auckland and that isn't even listed other than as part of the LA to Sydney segment.  I will keep watching daily (if not more often 😄).

44 minutes ago, rhblake said:

Went to look at pricing today (10/23/24) @8:45 AM. Website indicates the trip is "Sold Out."

It’s likely showing the old version which is the original world cruise. This is a replacement which goes on sale on the 28th 

1 hour ago, rhblake said:

Just checked the website, they have updated the itinerary but not the title yet and yes, does say sold out.  I think it’s under construction 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Just checked the website, they have updated the itinerary but not the title yet and yes, does say sold out.  I think it’s under construction 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes, it will be blocked from new bookings until those already aboard have been given time to decide if they are staying on the new version or cancelling, as you say, 24th October. Till then, you can look but can't touch. For me, it reads a bit more accurately now - price not available. A bit strange though, if I login, those Circle cruises don't show at all in the "find cruises" search results.

56 minutes ago, phabric said:

Where do you find the Circle Pacific under “Find A Cruise”?

Release date?

It’s popping in and out of the Princess site. It’s currently not there but it was earlier today. I’ve also seen it on an online site with a couple of segments and they’re also gone.   October 28 is release date. 

Edited by Cruise Junky