Remainder of 2007 Sailing Dates

Hello All,

Does anyone know when RCCL will release the rest of 2007 dates for the Caribbean? I have been on the website and they give the range through 2008 but when I try and search on the itineraries for the Caribbean, they only go through April 2007.

Thanks,

M&C

I got a flyer from RCCL that says:

7 night itineraries for Freedom, Liberty, Mariner and Adventure will post tomorrow 5/2

7 night Voyager, Granduer, Rhapsody, Serenade, Splendor; 6/8 night Radiance and Jewel and 11 night Empress will post Wednesday 5/3

Mexico and Panama Canal will post Thursday 5/4

Short Cruises to Bahamas, Caribbean and Mexican Baja will post Wednesday 5/10

Why is the Liberty not listed this morning? I see the Freedom for December 2007.

Where do you even see those?????? All I see is the Explorer for the later part of '07.......

Why is the Liberty not listed this morning? I see the Freedom for December 2007.

Where are you seeing that? I am not seeing anything past April on RC's website :confused:

I'm still able to access and search,Alexis.......

Weird, I can't search. I can do anything else on there but search cruises, calendar and etc.:confused:

It was OK this morning until just when I posted this above.

Weird, I can't search. I can do anything else on there but search cruises, calendar and etc.:confused:

It was OK this morning until just when I posted this above.

I can still see the Freedom for December 2007, maybe it's cache'd in your browser

Guest cruzr44

Crossing my fingers for my Adventure. Price drop, coupon, $99 off special, I'll take anything. P-L-E-E-E-E-A-S-E..........:D

Well, the prices for May 2007 Freedom are out but the D1 for the end of May is $1771.66 pp incl taxes- I guess I will keep my April 2007 one which is around $300 pp less- No price drops on them either DARN!!! Will keep checking and checking and checking:p

I can't see Freedom on my computer for that time frame, but.... I just got off the phone with RCCL and booked Freedom for Jan '08.... B2B! :D

The reservation desk at RCCL has had the information for everything opening up that day first thing in the morning for the cruises I've booked this past week; they've been showing up on the website a few hours later.

The reservations desk isn't showing Liberty on their system yet this morning.

BTW... Freedom has GREAT pricing for D1's in December....

$1080.66 p/p for a D1 on 12/9/07

$1169.96 p/p for a D1 on 12/16/07

Cabin 1700 was available for both sailings a few minutes ago! I'm sure it won't last long!

Good bargin and a great cabin! :D

All the balconies are sold out for the 12/2/2007 sailing!

My travel agent is able to access the Freedom, but no PR or Balcony cabins for 28th October....they are CLOSED :confused:

I ended up booking for November 25th,2007 Western Caribbean, PR cabins were $811.66 and E2 Balcony $1000.66

I got a price of $1429 pp for a promenade cabin on the Freedom sailing 6/3/07 to the Eastern Caribbean. Yikes! I wanted adjoining rooms so I went ahead and booked. I'm hoping prices go down, otherwise, I will look at Adventure or another cruise line where I can get ajoining balcony rooms for the same price.

They said Liberty will open tomorrow. The 6/2/07 sailing on the Liberty will be the Western route.

Confirmed....Just spoke with RCL and Liberty coming out tomorrow. Nice to hear that the same information was given out twice.

They couldn't tell me which week was going where with the flip flop E/W with Freedom. Sounds fishy if they are booking Freedom.

:confused:

you are so right!!!!!!!!!! I was told prices would open up today so I called asap this morning and guess what they came out yesterday. So the famouse cabins were booked up both by the same people. so you are so RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHtTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
As I have been heard to say, "I may not always be right, but I am NEVER wrong. :D"

My George is ssssooooo good. When I called and wanted to book the 12/23/07 sailing of the Explorer yesterday, first I asked for 1688. Gone, he said. I asked, How about 1388? Gone, he said. I asked, Are they actually deposited by a passenger, or are they being held by a TA? HE TOLD ME. He went in and told me exactly WHICH TA was holding the cabins, so that if I REALLY wanted them, I could leave him and go book with this other Travel Agent.

Is he a great guy or what?

(By the way, for the price difference, I ended up booking a GRAND SUITE!!!!)

I just called for prices for next May for Freedom and the Mariner. I thought May wasn't a real expensive month. The prices quoted are SO.....high. JS on Freedom for the end of May $2200 a person? Even the Mariner is high. I'm slightly disappointed in the price but will probably book the Mariner.

BTW... Freedom has GREAT pricing for D1's in December....

$1169.96 p/p for a D1 on 12/16/07

I just booked this one with a D1 mid-hump cabin. I thought it was a steal of a deal. Back on December 23rd, just in time for Christmas! :)

s.

Archived