Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Thanks for all those who replied concerning a super sommelier. We were with a sassy group on the Galaxy (1 1/2 years ago). The ladies at the dining table got into the habit of bringing sweets for after dinner ( in protest of baklava being only offered oe time at lunch) from whichever port we were at. In Turkey, it was (what else) Turkish Delight. Heindrick loves this stuff. So much so, that when we met up again on the Constellation, I raided the grocery stores for this confectionary to spoil him again. He in turn found another sort that was way lovelier and presented it to us via the head sommelier. By the by, after much protest that was all in fun, baklava arrived at our table on the last cruising day of the Med. trip. The maitre d' went beyond the call of duty on this one. Isn't this all typical of why we love Celebrity so much???:)

C2C

Do you know which Captain will be on Millennium late November 23rd November NZ cruise??

And which Cruise Director?

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue:

I'm a reactionary guy. I report what news I can gather and Celebrity won't give out this highly classified information. The CD's are popping up all over without any clear trend. Captain Pagonis will be leaving Century for some other ship, Captain Kafetzis is leaving Infinity for holidays and Solstice/Equinox.

My latest:

WhosWhereJune2008.jpg

Thanks C2C as ever very good info. Looking at the Millennium it looks like there will be a change of Captain in December. I am looking forward to my trip down under.

See that you are doing the NZ to Vancouver trip in 2009. Enjoy. Don't see anything of Rick around these days. Probably on different Roll Calls. Give him and Flora my regards should you be talking to him.

Again many thanks.

Sue

Thanks C2C as ever very good info. Looking at the Millennium it looks like there will be a change of Captain in December. I am looking forward to my trip down under.

See that you are doing the NZ to Vancouver trip in 2009. Enjoy. Don't see anything of Rick around these days. Probably on different Roll Calls. Give him and Flora my regards should you be talking to him.

Again many thanks.

Sue

Hey Sue, How Do You Do.

I seem to have lost your email:o . Drop me a line at RMSeadog@tampabay.rr.com

Rick

Thanks for that Floris. Looks like Captain Tamaras will be on leave when I sail on her 23rd November. Don't know if I know his successor.

You certainly have a lot lined up with all sorts of wonderful itinerary. ENJOY!!

I can't quite stretch to that. Nothing booked beyond Millennium but then I won't be back home until the 13th January. Away for 8+ weeks so will need to catch up here especially the Grandchildren.

Sue

C2C,

The CC Hostess on Summit on the June 16th Cruise was Roxana Maria Mois. She said she had just returned to Celebrity after an extended absence. The future cruise sales directors first name was Natalie, but I cannot find her last name.

Bob

The crew of the Infinity as of July 4th when we got off were:

Captain Athanasios G. Peppas

Cruise Director Allan King Very Fun!!

Hotel Director Leonie Henry Really liked Leonie, met her a couple times and was a very visible person and talking to everyone.

Arno, I have the Daily from today's Solstice Event.

Did you want the Staff Captain, Chief Engineer, and Food & Beverage

Manager's names?

Arno, I have the Daily from today's Solstice Event.

Did you want the Staff Captain, Chief Engineer, and Food & Beverage

Manager's names?

Hi Lois. The Solstice gathering has created a real buzz!

It would be nice to see if people recognize their names from past cruises but the chart is not large enough to list all the positions.

I would like some more input from others about what positions should be included on the chart.

The staff captain position is important as a hint to future promotions. He and the chief engineer also host the captain's table and might be recognizable to fellow cruisers.

I'd love to know, could you post them here or e-mail me @cpcrickp@aol.com

Hi Rick, I will be glad to post them for you this evening.

Hi Rick !

I have the Celebrity Today in front of me, so I thought I would save time, and work for Lois. Here is the list :

Captain : Panagiotis Skylogiannis

Staff Captain : Emmanoulle Alevropoulos

Chief Engineer : Evangelos Sallaris

Hotel Director : Simon Weir

Cruise Director : Nick Weir

Food & Beverage Manager : Robert Flack

Archived