Who's Your Captain & Cruise Director?

C 2 C

Actually, I meant to say August 2007. At that time, Regina was the CC hostess aboard the Mercury that did the Alaska run from Vancouver.

I have been to a couple of the wine blending seminars aboard ship. The last one I did was on the Mercury and it was particularly well done. Two tables full of 'smell samples' to get the senses going. :p Sorry to hear they are no more, after all, practise makes perfect!

Tanushka was on board my sailing too...just got home

from Mercury.

She is a lovely person:)

The officer's were the same as on Donald's sailing.

I miss the ship:( and this laundry thing is a pain:eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Hi Everyone !

A bit off topic, but does anyone know what happened to Captain Terry Konstantinides ? I have not seen him listed on any of these lists. We sailed with him on Century or Summit roughly 2 years ago, and he was very personable.

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I just stumbled on to your post from a couple of years ago. It seems that Terry got into some hot water for something with Celebrity. Can't remember if it had to do with a female passenger or employee or drinking, but his contract/relationship with Celebrity was terminated a couple of years ago around when you posted the question. By the way, he was a great guy. I met him from Yiannis Papanikolaou on the Constellation.

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I just stumbled on to your post from a couple of years ago. It seems that Terry got into some hot water for something with Celebrity. Can't remember if it had to do with a female passenger or employee or drinking, but his contract/relationship with Celebrity was terminated a couple of years ago around when you posted the question. By the way, he was a great guy. I met him from Yiannis Papanikolaou on the Constellation.

Hi:)....I was on the particular sailing where the Capt was dismissed

before the cruise. That was May 2006 on Mercury out of Seattle.

It was my first cruise to Alaska. It made the news all over the

country. But to be honest, I can't remember if that was Capt.

Terry or not.

It was due to the fact he failed a breathalizer although I remember

later in the year it was said that the test was faulty. But they are not

supposed to partake in any libations before sailing anyway.

Sort of like a pilot drinking before a flight....not a good thing.

Hi:)....I was on the particular sailing where the Capt was dismissed

before the cruise. That was May 2006 on Mercury out of Seattle.

It was my first cruise to Alaska. It made the news all over the

country. But to be honest, I can't remember if that was Capt.

Terry or not.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003012581_captain23m.html

Hi Arno,

Is there anything in your crystal ball that would tell us who'll be on Constellation for the 10/16/09 cruise?

What I have so far:

MASTER: Dimitris Manetas

Hotel Director: ? Christian Deniel

Cruise Director: ? Jeff Potts

CC Host(ess)

Party Band: Sipra

Rendezvous: Les De Merle

String Quartet: Paradise Strings

Michael's Club: Perry Grant

A Cappella: Metro Park

Classical Guitar

Guitarist: Frank Gajewski

Many of these people might end their contract when returning to the US but Captain Manetas should take over from Captain Pagonis beginning in September, perhaps with the crossing.

Great listing but the thread is getting long--maybe Andy could arrange for it to become a sticky up top that could be updated the way the Solstice cabins thread is being used......

We enjoyed Dru Pavlov as the CD on Solstice last Jan (09) Anyone know who it will be Sept 18th 2009?

I am going to assume that Captain Papanikalou is on holiday? I know he was on Constellation through the TA back in April.

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well. He was a fantastic Captain on Constellation a few years back.:)

I'd like to know the answer to this question as well. He was a fantastic Captain on Constellation a few years back.:)

He has been happily retired from Celebrity for well over a year now.

Captain Pagonis and Captain Manetas now take turns as master of Constellation.

• 1 month later...
Great listing but the thread is getting long--maybe Andy could arrange for it to become a sticky up top that could be updated the way the Solstice cabins thread is being used......

We enjoyed Dru Pavlov as the CD on Solstice last Jan (09) Anyone know who it will be Sept 18th 2009?

I sailed on the Solstice 7/27 and Dru was the cruise director. Captain Dimitris Kafetzis started an Rome, but Capt. Panagiotis took over in Athens, because Capt. Dimitris wife was pregnant.

Archived