Blenders

Well i would cook in it first while the water was still clean and then after bathing in it, I would wash clothes

I am not gonna keep lugging that damn thing back and forth from the pool all night....I'm on vacation *LOL*

Think man. Don't be so cheap. Have a steward move it. Just keep some spare quarters around for a tip.

(This thread is getting ridiculous, I LOVE it).

Orcrone,

Hmmmm a couple quarters eh?

Ok I'll just skip having dinner in teh dining room on the last night so I won't have to tip in there.

this tipping gets crazy

a dime here, a quarter there next thing you know your onboard account is way over 7 damn dollars *LOL*

Orcrone,

Hmmmm a couple quarters eh?

Ok I'll just skip having dinner in teh dining room on the last night so I won't have to tip in there.

this tipping gets crazy

a dime here, a quarter there next thing you know your onboard account is way over 7 damn dollars *LOL*

7 whole dollars!!!!

How many people did you bring on this cruise? I'm pretty generous and I get change for my buck.

Oh my! We really have to be careful here....for the last couple of days there have actually been threads on this HAL board that have made me laugh out loud. Pretty soon people will be accusing us of being too flippant or ...egad!....HAVING FUN!

Thanks KK for this thread.

I was just thinking this same thought! The boards have been alot of fun this week - except the dreaded and always nasty "dress code" thread - it's been great fun!

What is it? We are seeing much more of Krazy, gizmo, elmorejj and some of the other veterans - reveal, your fingers must be bone weary!

This is a great thread!

DirectTv ... the blender, toaster, george foreman

George Foreman?

Won't he suffocate in a space bag?

Besides ... he's a Mariner ... I met in on a HAL cruise once. I don't know if he brought his grill with him.

Orcrone

Tell me how it adds up !

and thats only for the 6 of us in that inside cabin

That's over a dollar a person. I'm getting sick and tired of the snobs on this board bragging about how much they tip.

Orcrone

you don't need a pizza oven on The Prisendam.

they have that nice fireplace, and you take a waiters tray from the dining room and make pizza that way.

I also line the pockets of my overalls with oil cloth so I can take soup back to my cabin with me.

reveal, your fingers must be bone weary!

Naw ... it's my day off. I should be working on my book, but my back hurts too much today to sit at a library, so I'm in bed, laptop on my chest, surfing the internet and laughing my head off.

What a GREAT way to spend my day off.

Orcrone

you don't need a pizza oven on The Prisendam.

they have that nice fireplace, and you take a waiters tray from the dining room and make pizza that way.

I also line the pockets of my overalls with oil cloth so I can take soup back to my cabin with me.

As far as I know there are no fireplaces on the Maasdam. So to be on the safe side I'll take my pizza oven. I'll also bring the dough and sauce, but I'll take the cheese from the buffet. I don't want to have to pack too much.

You guys have forgotten about the deck BBQ!!!! There are already grills onboard - just swipe one for your balcony - they won't miss it!

Come to think of it - open up all the connecting balcony doors - grab one of the ice sculptures, put it in Vicar's metal tub, when it melts - use flatwallet's diesel trimmer for the whirlpool action and you have your own personal jacuzzi!

Personally, I am bringing my own iron - who cares if you are not supposed to iron the room! The Vista class doesn't even have laundry facilities - so how are you supposed to remove those stubborn winkles caused by packing the mattress?!!

Remember the good old days when a roll of quarters was enough to grease every palm onboard for a whole week.

no more my friend , the times they are a changing.

I guess I'm a throwback to the old days (last Tuesday).

As far as I know there are no fireplaces on the Maasdam. So to be on the safe side I'll take my pizza oven. I'll also bring the dough and sauce, but I'll take the cheese from the buffet. I don't want to have to pack too much.
Orcrone, can I suggest a Toaster Oven, that way you can just make lots of small pizzas that would help those of us on diets. You are inviting all of us to stow away in your cabin aren't you:confused:

I think we need to see how many we can get in one cabin, with the blender, pizza oven, George Forman and his grill, fireplace wood, and a few bagpipes and an accordion. We should add the Partridge in a Pear Tree:eek:

:)

The proper wine with pizza depends upon whether you want a white or red pizza. If you like anchovies on your pizza, a good reisling (remember fish and white wine) or if you like pepperoni or sausage - a medium cabernet would suffice. Bring on those cases of wine!!!

For grilled cheese sandwiches, we would recommend a good rose'.

:)