Blenders

Laffnvegas

I can help you get started on the sugar collection. I will have my mother and her friends at the senior club hit every diner, restaurant and coffee shop in town. They'll have 35,000 packets of sugar by the end of the week.

If they bring their big purses we might even get some dinner rolls.

I think I am going to die laughing at this one. I had an Aunt that was a pro at this.:D

Can you believe this thread has now hit page 6!!!

I have actually had lots of fun with this even though I am at work. I think it is too "darn" hot to buy a car. Although I am the resident TA and have helped a few employees book a vacation this weekend.

Gizmo,

Are they the best or what? *LOL*

That table is picked clean when they leave *LOL*

Yep, they are the best. God Bless Them!

The establishment is lucky if some of the flatware did not make it to their over sized purses.

And now for a more serious note.

Bulletin from the Headquarters of Blenders International. Due to a recent influx of blenders being taken aboard cruise ships sailing in international waters it becomes necessary to augment the following guidelines. To Wit:

All blenders must be under 53 pounds with a footprint of no more than 4’ by 4’.

No blender may be powered by steam or kerosene*

Blenders powered by turbine engines must fall under the guidelines of International Turbine Engine Association.

Capacity of any blender must not exceed 80 imperial gallons.

Blenders powered by alternating current must be approved by the Good Housekeeping Society and bear their seal of approval.

All blenders must be equipped with a fire retardant system. (Overhead sprinklers, Halide, CO2 are approved)

* Exception: turbine engines powered by K-1 Kerosene

And the list goes on..entirely too long for perusal on Saturday night. :)

Enjoy your weekend...You've earned it after this thread.

soooooo does that mean the cement mixer I borrowed for the lido party to blend the drinks in is now out ??????
As long as you don't call it a blender, you're OK. If anyone asks any questions just tell them it's colored concrete. After a few glasses of the concrete they won't know the difference.

I would never (fingers crossed) fabricate such an article written by the Blender Association.

However, I do know of a double barreled cannon used during the Civil War and if I can tear it loose from its mounting will drag it on the ship use it to shoot them little skeets (poor things) with.

Getting it thru TSA is gonna be another problem.

http://www.batteryb.com/double-barreled_cannon.html

I would never (fingers crossed) fabricate such an article written by the Blender Association.

However, I do know of a double barreled cannon used during the Civil War and if I can tear it loose from its mounting will drag it on the ship use it to shoot them little skeets (poor things) with.

hahahahaahaaaaaaaa

:) flatwallet

There shouldn't be any problem bringing your cannon onto the plane. Have you ever seen some of those people who work security?:eek: Besides the regulations say no weapons or firearems. Can you immage someone picking up your cannon and firing it? Ship the shells UPS so you won't have any explosive material. Besides - let them x-ray it if they have a large enough machine. If not - they will just have to hand check it like they do the luggage.

Of course it may not fit into the overhead compartment or under your seat, but what the heck - pay for an extra seat and have it removed from the plane.

:D

Thanks for the input about getting thru ATL airport screeners. Got a better deal. Since this cannon has a significant historical value and after communicating with the officials there they jumped overboard at the idea of this relic being displayed on a cruise ship in international waters. They are going to provide the necessary crating materials and shipment to the ship. Of course, and unbeknownst to them, there is skullduggery going on here inasamuch as this dbl barrel gun is going to be used for skeet shooting.

As Sherlock Holmes would say "the game is afoot".

The heck with skeets. If another ship is at the pier and they think I have to tender in, cannon and I will have a little discussion with them.

:) Hey, you'all

What ever happened to my distillery?

Not all of us drink those blender things.

Isn't there a way we could use the steam and hot water from the laundry to get a distillery going? That thar moonshine will be ready to light you'rn fire. Then let's try that there skeet shootin' off the fantail! Yeehah!! What a send-off we'll give to that thar port of ??????

Shore wish yu'all will join us for a drink. Jack Daniels would be jealous!!! That thar radiator we use to distill our brew is almost new.

:)

RevNeal: I've just noticed that no one has decided to bring along their breadmaker in addition to the blender. I figure if the dining room runs out of decent food, we'll simply throw our line overboard, catch a couple o big ones, and team up with somebody and their breadmaker. We'll then turn everything over to you, Rev, the loaves and the fishes, and we'll see if you've "earned your stripes" so to speak! While we're at it, we'll fill a couple of big jugs with water and ... well, remember the wedding at Canna? (sp) Oh, and we prefer white with fish, if you don't mind! :)

Smooth Sailing! :) :) :)