Blenders

We forgot the Christmas Lights to hang out on the balcony and the bumper sticker to put out on the door that says " If this cabin is Rockin Don't Come a Knockin"

Oh Lisa - you make me laugh!

Hubby wants to know if he can bring his gas powered scooter, he says when a man's on vacation he shouldnt have to walk over 50 feet to get to his food !

It's a deal - no walking further than 10 Ft!!! Can we borrow the scooter to get more cream soda to mix with out Thunderbird? Oops, I forgot - DH wants to bring his Schlitz Malt Liquor instead...

Ladies - I've got some Annie Greensprings Strawberry-Apple Wine and some Boones Farm Mountain Nectar that I've been saving since 1976 for such a special occasion - oh, and we won't even need a corkscrew - these are the fancy screw-top bottles!

We forgot the Christmas Lights to hang out on the balcony and the bumper sticker to put out on the door that says " If this cabin is Rockin Don't Come a Knockin"

Hey, did you read our minds! Hubby and I were just packing that stuff for our Aug 7th cruise hehehehehe

Well Marc - I think we need to re-activate that old cruising past time of skeet shooting - hey, maybe we look for targets other than skeet!??
PULL! (Teach him to cut in front of me at the buffet).

PULL! (Teach him to cut in front of me at the buffet).

"May I have your attention please. It's your cruise director with an important announcement. Will the Club HAL kids please make their way most expeditiously to the Sports deck, port side? Thank you."

"May I have your attention please. It's your cruise director with an important announcement. Will the Club HAL kids please make their way most expeditiously to the Sports deck, port side? Thank you."

ooh, I get it - the Club HAL kids... remind me not to send my kids that day - oops, on second thought... :D

It's a deal - no walking further than 10 Ft!!! Can we borrow the scooter to get more cream soda to mix with out Thunderbird? Oops, I forgot - DH wants to bring his Schlitz Malt Liquor instead...

Ladies - I've got some Annie Greensprings Strawberry-Apple Wine and some Boones Farm Mountain Nectar that I've been saving since 1976 for such a special occasion - oh, and we won't even need a corkscrew - these are the fancy screw-top bottles!

I will share my cream soda and TBird cocktails if you share your exotic aged wine. There is nothing better than aged wine. One question, do they have an "unscrewing fee", if you bring the wine to the dining room?

I suggest a wine tasting party after the skeet shooting to celebrate!:D

Hmmm

I didn't think of skeet shooting, maybe that would be a better use for the kids who run down the hall,

Don't wanna break the Don't throw anything overboard rule.

The gas powered cooter is an excellent idea, no one is gonna feel like walking to much after eating all that fish and fresh beef and eggs.

Oh by the way we will definately need the gas powered chain saw.

Those steaks just don't fall off the cow ya know *LOL*

Did someone say CAKE??? Well. the best thing with cake is HomeMade Ice Cream. I will just have to bring my Ice Cream Maker and several 20 lb bags of Rock Salt. I am sure if we are going to Alaska that we can get a bunch of Ice from Hubbard Glacier. Since we have the Cow for fresh Cream and the chicken for fresh eggs, oh yes I forgot sugar, well that is a job for us women folk we can go to the Lido with our blue plastic Wal Mart bags (I will bring extra) and get all the little packets of sugar. It might take awhile to open up say 3500 little sugar packets but what the heck we have nothing better to do on Sea Days. Oh, one more thing does anyone else have room to bring a keg of Vanilla Extract?

Laffnvegas

*starting up the old chain saw *

ya better get all the cream you need on the first day because after that Ol' Bessie is gonna be dinner. *LOL*

I can help you get started on the sugar collection. I will have my mother and her friends at the senior club hit every diner, restaurant and coffee shop in town. They'll have 35,000 packets of sugar by the end of the week.

If they bring their big purses we might even get some dinner rolls.

starting up the old chain saw

Chain Saw ... who's gonna bring the Chain saw?? And what about Gas for it? And .. when you're chopping up Bessie for dinner, she'll make quite a mess. Why don't you have them drain the Lido pool and then you can carve her in there ... next to the ice-sculpture carvings. Won't that be nice?

REV,

thats an excellent idea about the pool, plenty of work space, good drainage, and self cleaning when they fill the pool back up.

And seeing that we will already be on the Lido deck , we can just do this on the night of the Deck BBQ and use HALs grills .

This way we can save the firewood that is stored on my balcony for building an ice fishing hut , for when we get to Alaska

Roadwork, Actually I thought it would help our cardio if we brought my old "Hand Crank Style" It really gives you a work out when the Ice Cream starts to harden. But then again why not bring both we could make 2 flavors at one time. How about some Strawberry Boones Farm flavored Ice Cream?