Blenders

ok, can I bring my trunk of shoes then ??? You never know what goes best with the ship carpet until your on it :)

You got that right! On the Zui, almost any bright shoe color should be a perfect match!

Krazy Kruisers

Hmmmm

red, white and Rose ??????

Man thats a lot of cardboard boxes

Target has the rolling coolers (the "upscale ones" with a seperate wine section) on sale... maybe I can grab one of those - it might give us a bit of class!

Also, don't forget the White Zin - oops, I forgot - HAL's wine list already has ALL the White Zinfandel I can handle! :p

How about a set of spoons for the band. Or a few Chipmunks!!!

After all if we have engine trouble they can be put in a cage and run the wheel, with the blender helping we might reach land in a week.

Partridge under glass?????? :eek:

EKerr19

Sounds like a good idea

I like the idea of the separate wine cooler because I don't want my Thunderbird getting mixed up with my Colt 45 malt liqour.

Oh and I am going to need something for formal night. While you are at Target, can you pick me up a Dale Earnhardt T shirt.

Thanks , I'll pay you when I see you on the ship :)

All you folks are forgetting the obvious - you're aboard one of the biggest fishing boats out there, so we're planning on bringing all our fishing equipment. When you're at sea, you can get some pretty good trolling speed, and while in port, well you've got a lot more options than just the expensive shore excursions.

Of course, we have to have a balcony cabin, cause we won't want to get others too jealous by casting in front of them. The balcony will come in handy when it comes time to fillet the big guys you catch, as you don't have to worry about what to do with the innards - just slip them over the edge. The folks downstairs shouldn't have too much slime on their balconies, and besides, it will just wash off IF it rains! There's nothing quite like fresh fish barbecued on your own balcony while watching some part of the world pass by. Ummm, Ummm, Ummm.

Smooth Sailing All! :) :) :)

OK.. let's see.. we will have a fire brewing, some wine, cooking appliances..

I plan on bringing my fishing pole so I can do some deep sea fishing off the aft. Maybe we could reuse that big tub of Vicar's to have a big ole' fashion fishfry.. :D

edited - I didn't see your post ger 77. We were thinking the same thing..;)

How did I miss all this fun today!!!??? Orcrone, all of you, you're burning up this thread with the most hilarious stuff I've ever seen here!!! You are all the best! So many great laughs. I can't even think of anything good to add, but I had to post to keep getting this stuffbiggrin.gif .

Is this a first? 4 pages in one day???

I think we ought to make this an Alaskan cruise , I hear them Polar Bears and moose are good eatin'

Of course we are gonna need a bigger tub to cook it in and a whole hell of a lot more firewood

I just noticed at the bottom of the front page of this thread is the thread that KK referred to about someone asking about taking a Blender. That thread only had 3 replies this will shortly hit over 100. I would say the RCL Board is not having near as much fun.

We'll bring the marshmallows and graham crackers. I'm sure we can swipe some chocolate off the buffet for s'mores over the fire. DH can bring his 12-string to add to the ‘musical ensemble’ we’ve been amassing.

I’m glad ger 77 brought up the fishing gear. I was wondering when it was going to be mentioned. For Alaska and NE cruises will also need crab and lobster pots.

:)

LAFFNVEGAS

Funny you should mention that. While we were eating dinner, I said to my husband that if the orginal poster from "Ask a Cruise Question" ever saw what we posted from their original post, they may think it so funny.

But, boy are we having a ball.

NOW - about that still? Will room service bring the sour mash? Or is that a 15% gratuity included in the price?

And who is going to bring the copper tubing?

:D :D

I have a boring attachment for my diesel powered chain saw. If I bore a well, put in a windlass and bucket and rope we can draw water and heat it in a number one wash tub and DW has a scrub board and then there will be a laundromat aboard the Westerdam. And if you don't like recycled sea water you will have some fresh cool water to drink. :)

EKerr19

Sounds like a good idea

I like the idea of the separate wine cooler because I don't want my Thunderbird getting mixed up with my Colt 45 malt liqour.

Oh and I am going to need something for formal night. While you are at Target, can you pick me up a Dale Earnhardt T shirt.

Thanks , I'll pay you when I see you on the ship :)

One Dale Earnhart shirt coming up - it's 75% off at Target here in Denver - we must not be a big racing town...

Anyone else? Maybe some Martha Stewart tablecloths from K-Mart (for our balcony BBQ, of course!) Or better yet, girls - how about some "Kathy Lee" clothes for our formal night?

Oops, I forgot - my DH has a few "do-rags"... a couple "pirate" themed and a few "smiley face" - any of you guys out there getting a bit light in the hair dept. - maybe we can interest you? Sure helps to prevent sunburn...