Blenders

Orcrone

This kind of star studded line up is just screaming for a big finale.

I am thinking a seal playing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on a long row of horns.

I used to have a 45 of the Singing Dogs barking "Jingle Bells," but alas it melted after sitting in the back seat of a car. (Maybe that was on purpose.) :(

I was wondering if the Whirling Dervishes are still performing. Imagine them whirling all over the place!

If not, we can book the Lippizaner Stallions. They can be stabled down on A deck, since we're all such snobs we would never book one of those cabins.

If i may be so bold , I would like to Emcee this whole show. I do a pretty good Ed Sullivan impression.

Her let me show you.

Ladies and gentlemen right here on our stage we have Orcrone and Skippy, the wrestleing alligator ....

Lets here it for Orcrone and Skippy

(applause, applause, applause)

How was that? Sounded just like him huh?

Wow I'm suprised! You really do sound like him !!!!

I vote AYE!

Can I be the sign girl for the wrestling match ????

I'm, a plus size but I think I still have a thong from my skinnier days that I could still squeeze into ! Please ....please.........

I could try to round up the Cedar Rapids Accordion Aces which was an orchestra of about 24 accordions. They played a mean Tchaikovsky's No. 5 in E minor but then those who can't stand the stuffy classical music they also played songs from the Sound of Music and a few polkas and waltzs. The group has not been together since the very early 1970's but I am sure I could get them together espeicially for free cow meat.:eek: ( Yes, I cannot deny it, I was in this orchestra:p ) They were famous, they performed at the World's Fair in Osaka Japan in 1970.

If i may be so bold , I would like to Emcee this whole show. I do a pretty good Ed Sullivan impression.

Her let me show you.

Ladies and gentlemen right here on our stage we have Orcrone and Skippy, the wrestleing alligator ....

Lets here it for Orcrone and Skippy

(applause, applause, applause)

How was that? Sounded just like him huh?

I said I'd bring the alligator wrestler. I'm not wrestling any alligators. I have a tough enough time with two teenagers.

I could try to round up the Cedar Rapids Accordion Aces which was an orchestra of about 24 accordions.

Sounds good. We'll need at least that many to be heard above the taps on the Rockettes' shoes, the barking seals, the crowing of the roosters, the chainsaws, and the screaming of Barry Manilow being eaten by an alligator.

the taps on the Rockettes' shoes, the barking seals, the crowing of the roosters, the chainsaws, and the screaming of Barry Manilow being eaten by an alligator.

...tisk tisk tisk...and people here complain when others take their young children on a cruise because they can be disorderly at times........:D Do you really think Barry Maniow in stiletto heels will be quiet while being eaten by an alligator?

Do you really think Barry Maniow in stiletto heels will be quiet while being eaten by an alligator?
Don't worry, we probably won't be able to hear Barry over the gas powered scooter that Ziggy7's DH is bringing.
Hubby wants to know if he can bring his gas powered scooter, he says when a man's on vacation he shouldnt have to walk over 50 feet to get to his food !

Do you think we can dedicate a song to all the beer smugglers?

I am sure the Cedar Rapids Accordion Aces know "The Beer Barrel Polka".

Does anyone know if the Rockettes polka?

If the Aces played the Crocodile Rock for Skippy do you think he would know the difference? Maybe Barry Manilow could sing and change the words to Alligator Rock.

Cactus Lady, I don't think we can get the Whirling Dervishes. :( They are booked up with some belly dancers in Egypt. (Google was helpful with this). Let's go with your stallions. One problem. Someone will have to keep Skippy the Alligator clear of them.

We've thrown the kids overboard, got the fishing gear, the electric what's its, booze, a band now let's see what else we need. Rev Neal can bless this mess. The Vicar can help him. Oh, yeah we need several room Service people to keep running for ice and ingridents.

Boy I hope they restock the ship with everything including lobster. They also have to let us have that Volcano Cake everyone talks about so I can try it.

This show is coming along just great.

There is just one thing we ned that will really put it over the top.

A Beauty Pageant

THE MISS HOLLAND AMERICA PAGEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh PLEEEEEZE...Can I be in it? I'm not over 80 & I'm not in a scooter. Do I qualify??

Okay ladies I have been working out the details on this pageant

Ladies of all ages are welcome to participate

There will be Talent, Swim Suit, and Evening Gown competitions.

and a special addition A Volcano Cake eating competition. *LOL*

Contestants will also be judged on how they answer infamous randomly selected question they always ask at beauty contests.

There will be a selection of Miss Congeniality.

The winner will receive a lovely trophy suitable for throwing overboard *LOL*

Rockettes are NOT eligible to enter *LOL*

Cactuslady, I am with you. The rockettes are enough. I see trouble brewing with the guys and this beauty pagent thing. :p Their eyes will be bulging and their tongs will be hanging out. :eek: Your stallions may have to drag them back to their cabins.

They can polka with the rockettes but we might need Skippy and the stallions to keep them under control.

I was thinking we could use Orcrones extra ship as livestock transport.

I mean we are going to be having a lot of cattle

chickens and pigs on that ship and just imagine all the room they will take up.

Not to mention the smell once we hit the balmy Carribean.

Better to keep them on their own ship and then have them tendered to the main ship as needed.

I was thinking we could use Orcrones extra ship as livestock transport.

I mean we are going to be having a lot of cattle

chickens and pigs on that ship and just imagine all the room they will take up.

Not to mention the smell once we hit the balmy Carribean.

Better to keep them on their own ship and then have them tendered to the main ship as needed.

We better get the RevNeal to command this ark eeeeer I mean ship!