Blenders

Wow I'm suprised! You really do sound like him !!!!

I vote AYE!

Can I be the sign girl for the wrestling match ????

I'm, a plus size but I think I still have a thong from my skinnier days that I could still squeeze into ! Please ....please.........

wellllllllllllllll ...... can I huh huh ........ can I .........

Twas the day of the sailing and all through the ship

The passengers were scurrying to find the right slip.

The crew were all standing in front of the boats

And, Wait a minute..it’s Revneal with two white coats.

The pax were lined up for roll call you see

And when their names called they answered with glee.

Here Vicar, Here KK, Here Orcrone and Sail7Sea

Uh oh what’s that you say..she’s not here to be?

Oh she’s resting her self from her Maasdam spree.

Here Cactus Lady, let’s get on with the show.

The ship she’s awaiting for the Captain to blow

The big horn and push from the row

Of piers and halyards cast off from below.

The pax all rested on deck now flying at sea

Out by the pool lies Superstein with the

Blender a running and making a brew

With ice, rum and good old Mountain Dew.

The peta people are here in a force

To protect those poor skeets from total remorse.

A protected species those skeets they cry

As more and more the skeets they do fly

It’s now time for the ladies to man the gun

Exalthim is vying to be the best one.

If your name was not called don’t get in a snit

This one finger typing is aching to quit.

Goodbye one and all and to all a good night.

May your cruises be merry and your trips a delight

From one who’s a leaving with a sailing in sight.

Flatwallet,

I too love the poem ! Thanks! Of course it would have been much better if my name was in it but not all of us are perfect hehehehe, oooops did I say that !!!

Vicar,

No, No, No, I dont want to be in the pagent, I want to be the chick that walks around the wrestling rink with the round sign cards :) during the alligator wrestling match, ok ?????

Guest alexMD

Does the DirectTV man charge extra to install 190-channel satellite television in my cabin so I can watch "The Travel Channel" on my 72" plasma TV / 8 speaker surround sound home (ok... cruise) theater system?

Being there is OK I suppose, but nothing is as real as when you watch it on 72 inches of high-definition video.

http://www.jldr.com/strombeckoh.html

How could I have missed this one??!!!

I have to bring a big bungee cord so we can go bungee diving off the side of the ship. Just better make sure that we properly note which deck for each bungee cord, or we may go dunking instead of bungeeing.

Flatwallet --

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap :D

Does the DirectTV man charge extra to install 190-channel satellite television in my cabin so I can watch "The Travel Channel" on my 72" plasma TV / 8 speaker surround sound home (ok... cruise) theater system?

Being there is OK I suppose, but nothing is as real as when you watch it on 72 inches of high-definition video.

http://www.jldr.com/strombeckoh.html

hahahahahaa that link is soooooooo funny, makes you wonder who ever thinks of making a webpage of this stuff hehehehehe soooooooo funny!

CactusLady,

For a second or two I thought the CLAP, CLAP, were the seals!:D

Oh, I'm sure they're applauding too. Provided there is enough pickled herring in the Lido.

By the way, while researching for the other thread on whether turtle shell items are legal to bring back into the U.S., I learned that bringing in hunting trophies can be OK, provided certain requirements are met. We'd better bring along a taxidermist for the skeets we bring down. ;)

Wait.....one of our party has the clap??? Quick, someone sign up to bring a gynecologist.

There must surely be a discount on the fare if you bring your own doctor.

hahahaha I guess we are all going to need immunizations on this cruise !!!!!

Forget the doctors. The people we really, really need to bring along are bepsf's friends from the new "champagne" thread:

...someone is bound to send you a bottle of Champagne.

When my bosses go on big vacations, I always make sure that they have Champagne and flowers in their hotel awaiting them. So when I arrived in my suite on the Oosterdam there they were: TWO bottles of Champagne, a bottle of red wine and two trays of chocolate-dipped strawberries!

Isn't that why HAL gives you those little cards in your docs to hand out to your friends - so that they'll know how to order things for you?

Cactuslady

yea where do you get friends like that?

Whenever I tell my friends I am going on vacation , they tell me to bring THEM stuff back *LOL*

I shouldn't totally say that. When I went on my honeymoon, the people at work sent us a beautiful fruit and food basket to our cabin

The kids dress code is very important

When I am on the sports deck, rifle in hand, and I yell "PULL" , I don't want to see those "skeets" in jeans and T shirts and sneakers.

It takes away from the sport

:) :) :)

I thought thats what the white coats were for, you know the ones with revneal :)

Or is that the dress code for the informal nights ????

Also, would a pair of jean overhauls be consider jean pants ??? I do have a nice fur that works well with them :)

Also, would a pair of jean overhauls be consider jean pants ??? I do have a nice fur that works well with them :)

Let's start a thread about whether it would ok to wear fur on informal night! And does it depend on whether you're in the Caribbean, Alaska or near St. Petersburg? Can't wait to see some people weigh in on that. :eek: