Blenders

ok now you've dont it! They mentioned taking some tupperware, soooooooo now I want to take my lazy susan so I can fill it up at the Lido deck buffet and bring to the deck party. However they are not quite big enough for say 1,000 ppl, so how about it ladies, I know you still have them, please bring yours too! Think we should ask the little ole ladies gathering the sugar and salt packets to bring theirs too ????

Ask the little ole ladies ONLY if you want to spend your cruise sorting out all the tupperware after use, according to the names inscribed on masking tape on the bottoms, so you can return each and every piece (after washing in the jacuzzi, of course) to the correct little ole lady.

I still remember having to do this with all of the identical glass oval-cake-plate-and-punch-cup sets that the ladies in the coach/manufactured home/certainly not trailer park brought to my grandfather-in-law's 90th birthday. As far as I could tell, only 2 patterns of these things were ever made, but you can bet your poopdeck that every lady wanted her very own cup matched to her very own plate and put back in her (also labeled) original box. We had stacks and stacks of these things. :eek:

I cannot believe this is still going! I missed checking in this weekend and thought for sure it'd be gone...

I have gotten more laughs from this thread than anything I've seen in along time - (except maybe the tale of the couple trying to get to the ship on the Carnival boards...) this has been fun!

Thanks all!

If they can mix up their own drinks nice and fresh, I've got a couple of questions. I like my beef really really fresh. Do you think they would mind if I brought a cow along? They could butcher it up nicely in the kitchen for me. I only eat steak occasionally, so I'll only need one piece, but it so much more economical to buy the whole cow. I save almost .37 cents per pound on the steak, and the rest the waiters could help the chefs wrap and package for me to take home. Oh my goodness, this will save so much over having to have the stockyard butcher it for me. If you brought your own tupperware, you might even get a cents off discount for taking a small portion home yourself.

stillfrantic, back on page two orcrone asked ryansmemom to bring the cow in her mattress so we should have fresh beef, then later on I believe revneal gave the suggestion to slaughter the cow in one of the pools that we would drain. but then again since so many want to attend this wonderful cruise you better bring along an extra cow. We might need 3 or 4 more. Someone has already agreed to bring the chain saw for slaughter.

:) cactuslady

I love the idea of the Rockettes - some of HAL's shows haven't been up to par lately.

Speaking of par - when do we have the golf championship scheduled? Is it before after the wine tasting and BIG BBQ.

I have a couple of good drivers that if anyone doesn't behave themselves at the "party" I just might get "teed" off and let them have it.

Husband wants Barry Manilow and Billy Joel to accompany the Rockettes.

:)

Husband wants Barry Manilow and Billy Joel to accompany the Rockettes.

Oh oh, some of us would probably prefer that Barry Manilow accompany the alligator wrestler, but I'm staying out of THAT flame-fest. :eek:

Orcrone

Hmmmm we have Bagpipe players, and accordian players, and a drummer, and some Irish step dancers , and I am working on getting a couple of cloggers .

Now we have the Rockettes and your alligator wrestler, and a juggler(hopefully he rides a unicycle while juggleing )

hmmmmmm this is turning into what Ed Sullivan would have called a Really Big Show *LOL*

This kind of star studded line up is just screaming for a big finale.

I am thinking a seal playing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on a long row of horns.

:) Ziggy7

1000 people???

This a private party for just us HAL cc'ers. Once that chain saw is used to make a bigger room for flatwallet we can't accomodate anyone extra.

uh oh, too late! I already went on the Ed Sullivan show and invited past cc'ers to join us too! Oooopsie, better bring extra skeet bullets!

Laffnvegas

Yes I will be poolside ( or should I say inside the pool) carveing up fresh beef to order with my trusty McCullough, So bring on the cows !!!!!

However if you could bring a Skil saw along.

A Chain saw is really too clumsy to carve out a nice petite filet mignon.

Is the chain saw used to enlarge the cabin the same one used for the cows? Sorry I didn't realize someone else was bringing a cow. We might not need that much. I'm feeling free range chickens on the Lido. Anyone else feeling the fresh eggs? Maybe they don't belong on the Lido deck, but maybe the Poop Deck, instead??

Stillfrantic,

Well the Lido deck ia a little more open, hence lending credence to the term "Free Range" *LOL*

Hmmmmmm that is a good thought though. We will be needing two chain saws,

One for butchering and one for room expansions

Oh Boy!! I want to watch all of you check in at boarding. That would be the funniest thing I have ever seen on a cruise ship.

Must tell you though. I plan on hijacking the ship so we can go to the English Channel.

I really want my dover sole and with all that fishing equipment.

Great

we can always use fresh cream for the coffee,

just keep her away from the make shift pool/slaughterhouse on the Lido deck.

*LOL*

Also just wondering about where to hang these babies after they are cut up

Are the Cabanas and Clamshells refrigerated?

Orcrone

Hmmmm we have Bagpipe players, and accordian players, and a drummer, and some Irish step dancers , and I am working on getting a couple of cloggers .

Now we have the Rockettes and your alligator wrestler, and a juggler(hopefully he rides a unicycle while juggleing )

hmmmmmm this is turning into what Ed Sullivan would have called a Really Big Show *LOL*

This kind of star studded line up is just screaming for a big finale.

I am thinking a seal playing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" on a long row of horns.

You got another vote for the seal, but not as a finale.

I was wondering if the Whirling Dervishes are still performing. Imagine them whirling all over the place!

If i may be so bold , I would like to Emcee this whole show. I do a pretty good Ed Sullivan impression.

Her let me show you.

Ladies and gentlemen right here on our stage we have Orcrone and Skippy, the wrestleing alligator ....

Lets here it for Orcrone and Skippy

(applause, applause, applause)

How was that? Sounded just like him huh?