Blenders

Seems so obvious to me the most important thing to pack... Popeil Pocket Fisherman and Ginsu Knives to have that wonderful boneless filet caught off your balcony and cooked on your balcony Weber.

hahahaha we are getting ready to leave for our cruise is 5 days and I am packing, everytime I pass my blender I laugh out loud ! Tempting but I think it will pass by the time we leave :) or will it hahahahahahaaa ..............

Ziggy,

The acid test is how you react when you walk by the chain saw or the George Foreman grill. :) If you feel a temptation to pack THOSE, I would suggest putting the white dinner jacket on backwards and booking a non-verandah cabin at the local loony bin. :)

Ziggy,

The acid test is how you react when you walk by the chain saw or the George Foreman grill. :) If you feel a temptation to pack THOSE, I would suggest putting the white dinner jacket on backwards and booking a non-verandah cabin at the local loony bin. :)

hahahaha rev, that is truer than you know hehehehe :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know that you all have had a good time with this post and a lot of laughs, however if you are serious about purchasing a portable blender at a reasonable price you can follow the link listed below. For $59.99 if I use it more than once (and not only on a cruise, but how about tailgating at a football games, concerts, etc) it will be well worth it.

http://www.smarthome.com/9171.HTML

• 3 months later...
AH

But when this thread was first introduced last summer - meatloaf was just being introduced on a couple of the ships.

Do you think Skippy would eat the MEATLOAF? Maybe he might like it as an appetizer before Barry Manilow.

Another use for Meatloaf:

The Rev could use it for skeet shooting practice.

The Rev could use it for skeet shooting practice.

No no ... no need. There's enough "skeet" to be found running around Club HAL. :D ;) Meatloaf MIGHT make good alternative bait for deep-sea fishing from the Verandah, however. Club HAL kids tend to protest a bit too loudly when we're trying to divide them up for the fishing lines. :) But, talk to Vicar ... he's in charge of that department. I'm over target practice as well as circumventing the HAL Alcohol policy by transmogrifying bottled water into bottled gin and tonic (that's a new twist on my bosses' old one dealing with wine).

I am a teacher and I hae one of those portable blenders that I keep at school. HAL would never know mine is a blender. Most of my (perverted) colleagues think it is some kind of "adult" toy whenever I break it out to make my slimfast shake! LOL (We teachers are desperate for humor, believe me!