Constellation 1/8/07 Review!

Host Joe

Great review - much appreciated! We look forward to 21 days on Constellation in November. Have cruised on Millenium and Summitt and really look forward to once again being on a big ship. Just a question regarding, steam/sauna and T pool. Is there a charge for any of it? We'll be in Concierge class cabin. Thanks -

Patty

Great review - much appreciated! We look forward to 21 days on Constellation in November. Have cruised on Millenium and Summitt and really look forward to once again being on a big ship. Just a question regarding, steam/sauna and T pool. Is there a charge for any of it? We'll be in Concierge class cabin. Thanks -

Patty

Hi, no charge for the T-pool, steam, or sauna rooms on the

M class ships.

Have fun:)

Hplar (and all other Constellation lovers) ~ consider joining us in Feb 2008 on a ten-day Connie cruise to the eastern Caribbean. As Host Joe mentioned, we much prefer the islands of the eastern caribbean and are planning a great time for everyone. This will be Cruise Critic's first member cruise on Celebrity and we're planning on making it memorable for everyone. Click on the link in my signature for the details!

This will be my first time on Constellation (have sailed Millie and Summit previously) and can't wait. I trust Host Joe's opinion and if he loved the ship, I know Andy and I will too! :)

Hplar (and all other Constellation lovers) ~ consider joining us in Feb 2008 on a ten-day Connie cruise to the eastern Caribbean. As Host Joe mentioned, we much prefer the islands of the eastern caribbean and are planning a great time for everyone. This will be Cruise Critic's first member cruise on Celebrity and we're planning on making it memorable for everyone. Click on the link in my signature for the details!

This will be my first time on Constellation (have sailed Millie and Summit previously) and can't wait. I trust Host Joe's opinion and if he loved the ship, I know Andy and I will too! :)

Hi Ralph and Eileen,

I thought the Constellation was awesome as well. What a beautiful Ship we sailed on. I also thought our room attendant (Agnelo) did a FANTASTIC job. We were CC Cabin #8059. Had breakfast a few times on our balcony. Food was GREAT!

Hey Host Joe, nice meeting you. Martini Bar, 7:30, right?

Hope everyone had a great time on ship. We sure did!!

One more thing. White Water Rafting in Costa Rica was a BLAST!!

Glen and Wendy

Hi Glen and Wendy...Enjoyed meeting you.

Did I understand that you're going back out in February? I wish we could, but my nephew and his family are coming from Vancouver Washington for a visit.

Maybe next time.

Your review was great! I am so looking forward to my first cruise with Celebrity in June....and I am working hard on my DH to book the CC Group cruise next year in February. Hmmm....maybe we can use our income tax refund to book it! I've mentioned it a few times, and I think he is coming around ;)

Love these boards, and hope to meet some of you on a cruise sometime!

Hi Ralph & Eileen!! Great meeting you too!

We aren't going out this February, but February 2008 with the CC Group sure is tempting!!!! We had such a fabulous time, I still look at my pictures every day! The withdrawals are subsiding but I admit, I miss the ship and my new friends.

Joe, we are seriously considering the cruise Feb 2008, a rum runner sure sounds good to me about now.

Ralph & Eileen, what about NEXT February??

Glen and Wendy

Host Joe, could you please tell me how many formal nights and what nights were they? thanks so much. :D

We had three formal nights, all days at sea. We boarded Monday, so I think they were Tuesday, Saturday and Wednesday. Host Joe, can correct me if I am wrong.

Wendy

Host Joe, could you please tell me how many formal nights and what nights were they? thanks so much. :D

On our 11-night, formals were on the first day at sea, second day at sea (after Grand Caymen), and then the fourth day at sea (after Costa Rica).

Your review was great! I am so looking forward to my first cruise with Celebrity in June....and I am working hard on my DH to book the CC Group cruise next year in February. Hmmm....maybe we can use our income tax refund to book it! I've mentioned it a few times, and I think he is coming around ;)

Love these boards, and hope to meet some of you on a cruise sometime!

Marylou, you should join us, it will be a great cruise! We have a lot of interest, and 12 confirmed so far!

Hi Ralph & Eileen!! Great meeting you too!

We aren't going out this February, but February 2008 with the CC Group sure is tempting!!!! We had such a fabulous time, I still look at my pictures every day! The withdrawals are subsiding but I admit, I miss the ship and my new friends.

Joe, we are seriously considering the cruise Feb 2008, a rum runner sure sounds good to me about now.

Ralph & Eileen, what about NEXT February??

Glen and Wendy

Oh my gosh, you should join us, that would be great!

Archived