Pre Inaugurals

cruisePRN

Gmoney - It's for real, several have received confirmation from CC.

I knew that logically, they would not be contacting me soon after I rsvp'd to the CC email but the waiting is killing me. Logic tells me it will be days for Laura to compile a list and send it in but it's hard to wait!!!

Is anyone hoping on New York or is everyone hoping on Florida? I wonder if we will all be on the same sailing? I'd like to meet many of you. Your posts have improved our vacations.

Apparently there was a problem with my email address, as you thought Kathy, but I received Laura's message tonight at my alternative address and have responded. We are pretty flexible but it would be nice to have another reason to head to a warmer clime. Spring may be here officially, but it sure doesn't feel like it right now.:)

Well, I suppose you can hope....:p

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all know that won't happen...........heck there may not even be a ship there past April of 08:eek:

Apparently there was a problem with my email address, as you thought Kathy, but I received Laura's message tonight at my alternative address and have responded. We are pretty flexible but it would be nice to have another reason to head to a warmer clime. Spring may be here officially, but it sure doesn't feel like it right now.:)

Glad to hear you are on the list Bill :)

I am hoping for Florida & after May 12 as I disembark Radiance after my Hawaii cruise on that day.

This thread is like a "Who's Who" of Cruise Critic and Royal Caribbean! :p

Is anyone besides ChristieNJ hoping to get on a NY/NJ sailing? Most of you seem to be hoping for a Florida sailing....

I got one from Laura too! I hope it isn't when my boss is going to be back east. I called DH and he agreed that we could fly from the West Coast if it was a 2 day, but would really have to think about it if it was only for a 1-day. Guess we will wait to see what dates RCCL calls with. I am going to keep my cell close and my calendar too! Very Exciting!!!!!

Has anyone heard whether the Liberty is doing pre-inauguaral's out of Boston. The Freedom did last year.

Sorry but Liberty isn't going to be coming to Boston.

I found out that the problem with my email address was an error in my profile, which I have now corrected. Close call. Glad that my sloppiness didn't end up costing me the invite. Thanks again Laura for making the extra effort to reach me.:)

I GOT THE INVITATION!

I'm hoping for Bayonne, Christie, since I'm in Philadelphia.

OMG, what will I tell them at school?? LOL!

Practicing: <cough> <cough> <damn spring flu!>

That cough sounds pretty darn bad to me Carol. Better take a few days off and get some rest but you need to do it in May.;)

Archived