I'm back

superstein61

Yep - just returned from the Zuiderdam today. Overall we had a great time. When I have some time, I will post a detailed review - which for those who know my style - will cover the spectrum of good and bad (yes - there were both - do you expect anything different from me :) )

Welcome back superstein61! I'm glad that you had a great time! I'm looking forward to reading your review and hoping to see the good as well as the bad. :)

I'm actually taking bets as to the balance of the good and bad ... right now Vegas has the odds at 3 "bads" for every "good," so you can skew the results if you want and can clean up by surprising those who are pessimists!!! ;)

Welcome back Superstein. Glad you had a great time. I would like to add to the list of questions.

I see you wore a Cuban Shirt on a formal night. Was it a plain one or a fancy one with embroidery?

Did you smuggle booze on board to use with the blender?

Did you order a cake to celebrate?

:D :D

I look forward to your review.

Welcome Back!!

OK.. what did you wear and what did you drink? LOL!!:D :D :p

OK - i will answer a few quick questions here and then post the review in sections on a new thread as I have time:

As far as what did I wear - of course I wore my nice Cuban and Mexican shirts on formal night with no problems. Actually had several compliments. Other days, just nice khaki's and a nice polo shirt or tropical design short sleeve button down shirt.

As to what I drank - my rum of course :D Plus my diet Mountain Dew when I wasn't in the mood for an alcoholic drink. But suprisingly I also bought some drinks on board. the sailaway Mojito's were quite good - and the drink of the day $3.75 price was within reason.

I also took part of the beverage package on Half Moon Cay and had many rum punches - (and a few diet cokes which I gave to my daughter - yea, yea, I know - you aren't supposed to share - but at $19.95 plus 15% unless you do , you don't come close to getting your money;s worth)

Also had unlimited Pina Colada's on Barbaecue night - not a bad deal at $11.95 if you are thirsty

Welcome back superstein61! I'm glad that you had a great time! I'm looking forward to reading your review and hoping to see the good as well as the bad. :)

I'm actually taking bets as to the balance of the good and bad ... right now Vegas has the odds at 3 "bads" for every "good," so you can skew the results if you want and can clean up by surprising those who are pessimists!!! ;)

LOL - I will keep everyone in suspense til I post the review in sections

Welcome back Superstein. Glad you had a great time. I would like to add to the list of questions.

I see you wore a Cuban Shirt on a formal night. Was it a plain one or a fancy one with embroidery?

Did you smuggle booze on board to use with the blender?

Did you order a cake to celebrate?

:D :D

I look forward to your review.

Thanks !!!

Yes, the cuban shirt was a fancy one with embroidery. Actually saw similiar ones selling in shops on St Thomas for $50 (marked down from $80).

yes - I brought my trusty rum along - but as noted above, still bought some other drinks on board

Uh - no cake for me. ;)

Archived