Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

It's official! They bought me the airline ticket so I guess I'm really going!:p I leave Wednesday morning to pick the ship up in Venice! Hope to see you all on board:D Now I have ONE DAY to pack for 6 months on a ship!:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

Congratulations, Nathan. I'll look you up during the Inaugural Voyage. :)

It's official! They bought me the airline ticket so I guess I'm really going!:p I leave Wednesday morning to pick the ship up in Venice! Hope to see you all on board:D Now I have ONE DAY to pack for 6 months on a ship!:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

What a change, Nathan! When we all think how long it takes most of us to pack for a week or 10 day cruise! Best of luck and congratulations on your new job! Bet Mom can't wait to visit you on board!

I can't believe it! I think that Dom is ready to book an SC GUARANTEE for the July 5th sailing! :eek:

A travel agent just "returned his call". Unfortunately for him, he wasn't home!

OMG- I get a feeling this might be an "over the top" 20th anniversary present! :D

I'm going out of my mind.....WOW!

Congratulations, Nathan. I'll look you up during the Inaugural Voyage. :)

I'll make sure they know to have extra chocolates onboard!!!!:D Can't wait to meet you as you have helped so much in my past travels!

Nathan

I'll make sure they know to have extra chocolates onboard!!!!:D Can't wait to meet you as you have helped so much in my past travels!

Nathan

Thank you! :D And thank you. :)

I'm SOOOOO excited for you!! Wish I could get Fred to book, but he can't get the time off? Report back to me about the topless deck on the Eurodam.

Hey... stranger things have happened. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if the guys have already been talking on the phone about this.... I'm glad that the four of us are so compatible. I see that there are BOTH corner aft cabins on Deck 5 available. *hint hint*

I'm going to keep my mouth shut (other than tell him that a travel agent called), but hopefully find something out by tomorrow. I'll give you a ring.

YIPPEE! :D

I can't believe it! I think that Dom is ready to book an SC GUARANTEE for the July 5th sailing! :eek:

OMG- I get a feeling this might be an "over the top" 20th anniversary present! :D

WOW! That is fabulous!!! You are soooooooo lucky! We had an SC suite on Oosterdam. I know Eurodam is different, but the SC's are WONDERFUL. Plus you'll get access to the Neptune Lounge!

Imagine, a Topless Deck on the Eurodam Inaugural! You've got to promise me to eat in the dining room some nights. I want to hear alllllll about it!:D

So if he's planning a trip to Des Moines does that mean there won't be a 21st Anniversary?:p :mad: :eek:

Now I have ONE DAY to pack for 6 months on a ship!:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

Hint: Don't iron anything, just toss it in the luggage and let the laundry handle it!

;)

Tell Jeroen I said "Hello"!

:D

Hint: Don't iron anything, just toss it in the luggage and let the laundry handle it!

;)

Tell Jeroen I said "Hello"!

:D

I actually bought a small travel steamer to use:D If you're really nice I'll let you borrow it when you're onboard!:p

If you're really nice I'll let you borrow it when you're onboard!

Nathan--

Thank You - And if you're a good boy, I'll let you use my free-laundry service!

;)

(BTW - Don't forget about my cocktail party as we sail from Copenhagen!)

:)

Nathan--

Thank You - And if you're a good boy, I'll let you use my free-laundry service!

;)

(BTW - Don't forget about my cocktail party as we sail from Copenhagen!)

:)

I'm ALWAYS a good boy!;) And you're assuming I won't be working my a** off in Entertainment as we sail from Copenhagen! I might get a drink 15 hours after that!:( But we will have plenty of time to catch up during the sailing at some point, I'm sure! THANKS!:D

atriumstaircase.jpg

I wonder how long until this staircase is roped off too?

We could start a lottery on the Inaugural! Might even win enough to pay for the cruise! :D

I really am stunned by this. One would have thought that the lessons learned from the Noordam's Atrium stairs would have been taken into account when these stairs were designed.

A Lottery on the Inaugural might be good ... but it may be over by the time we get to Copenhagen (the first time). :)

This is probably a really dumb question...BUT are the engines going to be in the back of the ship and do you think if we booked a room that looked directly out the back of the ship it would be super loud if the engines are indeed where I think they are in the back? Would really appreciate any suggestions!

Nicole

WOW! That is fabulous!!! You are soooooooo lucky! We had an SC suite on Oosterdam. I know Eurodam is different, but the SC's are WONDERFUL. Plus you'll get access to the Neptune Lounge!

Imagine, a Topless Deck on the Eurodam Inaugural! You've got to promise me to eat in the dining room some nights. I want to hear alllllll about it!:D

Well, Golfette..... He did it! We're booked!

I'm going out of my mind with excitement. What a month of travel this will be! Thank gawd that Dom is arranging most of this.

We'll probably be eating in the dining room every evening, make good use of the Neptune Lounge, and take about a zillion candid photos! :)

"So many Topless Decks, so little time! ;)"

Archived