Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

Thank you for the photos etc. I just wondered, what would anyone's opinion be of category VQ, Panorama deck, forward balcony cabins? (Such as 11008)

Do you believe this would be an obstructed or otherwise undesirable location?

Thank you for your help!

Something does not compute here. the 11001 to 11009 cabins are VT, not VQ. Since you said Panorama deck I'll assume you meant 10008. I would guess the VQ would be nice cabins unless you're prone to seasickness. Definitely unobstructed. You might get some noise from the gym during the daytime in the most forward ones.

Does anyone know if the Eurodam has any self service laundry rooms??? I looked at the deck plans and dont see any???Thanks

Dan

No, like the Vistas, there won't be any. Too little income from them for the problems they have.

I think maybe Brad was referring to the line of low posts and rails on both sides, about 15 feet back. I was thinking they might have something to do with the cabanas down there, but then they do go a bit on the ends of the pool too. I think those things are going to seriously restrict traffic flow.

Copper: please 'splain your new avatar. On my monitor I can't quite make out the design in the center. :)

Copper: please 'splain your new avatar. On my monitor I can't quite make out the design in the center. :)

John, it's the Dutch national flag of red, white & blue (but you already knew that one;) ) and interposed in the center is the Dutch Lion (from the official coat of arms) with royal crown with underneath the abbreviation of "KNVB" which stands for Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbal Bond or Royal Netherlands Football (Soccer) Association. The lion is worn on the orange jerseys of the Dutch soccer team

The European Soccer Championship, held every four years, started in Austria/Switzerland on Saturday. Today, the Dutch national soccer team absolutely trashed Italy, the reigning world champions, 3-0! That made it a great day for all Dutchmen, former Dutchmen;) and fans of Dutch soccer in general. If there are any soccer fans here on CC, for the first time, all games of the championship are being televised here in the States on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN Classic. Hog Heaven time for soccer fans!:)

John, it's the Dutch national flag ...
Thanks! Beyond the tricolor I couldn't figure out the rest. I thought it might be the flag of the Dutch Marines! :D I hope the Dutchmen have many more wins!

John, did you see the game?????

It was "ongelooflijk". We can still hardly believe it.

3 - 0 ...!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, I saw it after work!! What a great game! France is next on Friday!;) Did you read all the reactions in the Telegraaf?http://www.telesport.nl/voetbal/ek_2008/4194289/_Oranje_overklast_Italie__.html?pageNumber=7

Archived