Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

I have just been hired as the Stage Manager for the Eurodam. I leave this week.
Nathan, that is incredible news! All the best to you and my heartiest congratulations on this fabulous opportunity!!

I have just been hired as the Stage Manager for the Eurodam. I leave this week. See you all onboard!! I'm so excited!!!:D :D :D

Congrats!

Please find us on the Prelude & Inaugural (Staterooms 5186 & 5188)- We'll do cocktails!

:D

I have just been hired as the Stage Manager for the Eurodam. I leave this week. See you all onboard!! I'm so excited!!!:D :D :D

That is WONDERFUL!

I'm looking forward to meeting you aboard the Eurodam!!!!

Hey Nathan! Will you be on the blues cruise in Jan.? Hope so! This will be our 8th blues cruise on HAL. The staff love us because we make them dance and get on stage with the performers. We treat them like family. Have they warned you about us? ;)

Sheila

At this point I am contracted until Nov 15 but who knows what I'll do after that! I'm just so excited to be able to do this itin and see Europe! I've been to Asia, the South Pacific and Australia but never to Europe! And to start my cruise career on not only such a fabulous line as HAL but on a brand new ship is better than I could have ever asked! :D Now ask me if I still feel that way in the midst of production in a few weeks:rolleyes: I may be needing some serious cocktails!:p

Can't wait to see you all onboard and if I don't find you feel free to ask for me.:)

Nathan

At this point I am contracted until Nov 15 but who knows what I'll do after that! I'm just so excited to be able to do this itin and see Europe! I've been to Asia, the South Pacific and Australia but never to Europe! And to start my cruise career on not only such a fabulous line as HAL but on a brand new ship is better than I could have ever asked! :D Now ask me if I still feel that way in the midst of production in a few weeks:rolleyes: I may be needing some serious cocktails!:p

Can't wait to see you all onboard and if I don't find you feel free to ask for me.:)

Nathan

Nathan, congrats! Any idea what shows the cast will be performing on Eurodam?

Does anyone happen to know the Official Start Date for Ms. Eurodam?

The official hand-over at the yard in Marghera is in exactly two weeks, on Monday 16 JUN 08. Eurodam will leave on 20 JUN 08 and will head down the Adriatic into the Med, through the Straight of Gibraltar into the Atlantic, through the Gulf of Biscay into the Straight of Dover (English Channel) and a stop at Southampton. Eurodam will arrive in Rotterdam on 29 JUN 08

The official hand-over at the yard in Marghera is in exactly two weeks, on Monday 16 JUN 08. Eurodam will leave on 20 JUN 08 and will head down the Adriatic into the Med, through the Straight of Gibraltar into the Atlantic, through the Gulf of Biscay into the Straight of Dover (English Channel) and a stop at Southampton. Eurodam will arrive in Rotterdam on 29 JUN 08

Thanks for the route. I knew it was stopping in Soton at least on the 27th and 28th June. Nice to know the rest.

Thanks for the route. I knew it was stopping in Soton at least on the 27th and 28th June. Nice to know the rest.

Take lots of pics of her in Southampton for us will you?;)

There are big crowds expected to line the Nieuwe Waterweg (New Waterway) when she passes Hoek van Holland (Hook of Holland) on her way to the Wilhelminakade (Wilhelminaquai) in Rotterdam on 29 JUN

Seeing these pictures, seeing that this brand new ship is almost ready for her first passengers, is getting me really excited to be getting ready to sail her. I haven't been truly excited about a cruise for a long time, but this is doing it! :)

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Seeing these pictures, seeing that this brand new ship is almost ready for her first passengers, is getting me really excited to be getting ready to sail her. I haven't been truly excited about a cruise for a long time, but this is doing it! :)

Thanks for posting the pictures.

I agree...John's pictures have me really excited...and we're not even booked on her...yet. I especially love the photos of the crew moving on...and all their luggage! We may just have to do a 7 day after we close the inn for the season to "try her out!"

In the meantime, I will be thinking of all of you sailing on the Inaugural...and waiting patiently for the "Live from...." reports! ;)

It's official! They bought me the airline ticket so I guess I'm really going!:p I leave Wednesday morning to pick the ship up in Venice! Hope to see you all on board:D Now I have ONE DAY to pack for 6 months on a ship!:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG!!!

Archived