Eurodam is taking shape

Copper10-8

Well, Golfette..... He did it! We're booked!

I'm going out of my mind with excitement. What a month of travel this will be! Thank gawd that Dom is arranging most of this.

We'll probably be eating in the dining room every evening, make good use of the Neptune Lounge, and take about a zillion candid photos! :)

"So many Topless Decks, so little time! ;)"

Too funny!

I am just thrilled for you. Will you be posting from the ship - don't think I can wait til you get back to hear about it. What a great guy Dom is - give him a pat on the back for me!:)

Too funny!

I am just thrilled for you. Will you be posting from the ship - don't think I can wait til you get back to hear about it. What a great guy Dom is - give him a pat on the back for me!:)

Hello, my friend. :)

You know, in all of our cruises, I've never done a "live from". That's a possibility.... :confused:

I usually just type a journal on the laptop, then post it upon our return.

One thing I'll guarantee you is ALOT OF PHOTOGRAPHS! People, places and things! Dom is picking up another memory card for me when I'm in Ireland next week. It'll be so fun to place faces with names! :)

atriumstaircase.jpg

My guess is it's roped off before the ship leaves the dock. I did see the Noordam's stairs open one day when we were in port.

Carol, my guess is you are correct they will do the same with this. The only time it will be open is when they are docked.

We'll probably be eating in the dining room every evening, make good use of the Neptune Lounge, and take about a zillion candid photos! :)

Lucky you! I saw a pair of jeweled flip flops one day in Palm Beach. Everyone was wearing them. I'll try to find out the name of the store an maybe they can be bought on line. I think you would be able to get away with wearing them in the dining room.

Cindy

You know, in all of our cruises, I've never done a "live from". That's a possibility.... :confused:

One thing I'll guarantee you is ALOT OF PHOTOGRAPHS! People, places and things! Dom is picking up another memory card for me when I'm in Ireland next week. It'll be so fun to place faces with names! :)

Enjoy Ireland.!!! Check out Newgrange if you get a chance. Google it and read. It was amazing. Was there several yrs ago.

Dan

Be sure and kiss the Blarney Stone ... NOT that you need it, lord knows. You're already blessed with the gift of gab. :D

I can't believe it! I think that Dom is ready to book an SC GUARANTEE for the July 5th sailing! :eek:

A travel agent just "returned his call". Unfortunately for him, he wasn't home!

OMG- I get a feeling this might be an "over the top" 20th anniversary present! :D

I'm going out of my mind.....WOW!

That would be great!!!! We celebrated our 35th Anniversary last year in an SC on deck 5. LOVED the balcony. It was almost like having our own deck. I don't know about the Eurodam's corner SC's but with the suite perks and extra room you will really enjoy it!!! Hope you can book it. Have a great cruise!!

Enjoy Ireland.!!! Check out Newgrange if you get a chance. Google it and read. It was amazing. Was there several yrs ago.

Dan

We have been having great weather the last few weeks but it turned bad yesterday. Hopefully it will be back to Summer when you arrive here.

Lucky you! I saw a pair of jeweled flip flops one day in Palm Beach. Everyone was wearing them. I'll try to find out the name of the store an maybe they can be bought on line. I think you would be able to get away with wearing them in the dining room.

Cindy

Hi Cindy!

Jeweled Flip Flops sound wonderful for the dining room. I refuse to wear conservative foot ware whilst vacationing!

Please post or send me a link to their site. (I'm picturing several lovely long dresses that would look great with 'em) :)

She is certainly going to be a sight to behold!

On an unrelated note ... I wonder if HAL is planning on having a selected person be the first paying passenger to board the ship on 2 July?

Interesting question. And ... on a related note to that, who will be the Mariner Ambassador? ;)

There was some discussion recently about Eurodam having the first large group of Indonesian waitresses in her Tamarind restaurant. Here's a pic of them

tamarindwaitresses.jpg

A bevy of beauties ... except the tall, bald one in the back with the glasses! :) Some of them look like they're well above that 5'6" minimum. Have any of them been spotted in PG's around the fleet for training?

Looks a lot like the Zaandam to me...but I'm not an expert on such matters :o

I think it might be a "R" class meaning Zaandam or Volendam and not Rotterdam or Amsterdam who have twin stacks. It's kinda hard to tell in the pic but it looks like the model's lifeboats are recessed into the hull like the "S" and "R" classes. The "S" have an angled stack though

I think it might be a "R" class meaning Zaandam or Volendam and not Rotterdam or Amsterdam who have twin stacks. It's kinda hard to tell in the pic but it looks like the model's lifeboats are recessed into the hull like the "S" and "R" classes. The "S" have an angled stack though

Definitely QUEEN VICTORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

VOLENDAM or ZAANDAM

Stephen

Archived