New Email HAL Survey

prescottbob

However, some people [I]always[/I] get a survey or other contact from HAL and some [I]never[/I] get anything. Possibly they pick at random only one time and use that sample over and over? We have never gotten the first piece of mail, snail or 'e', from HAL and we have many many cruises with them over the last 5 years and have sent our email address many times to the Mariner Society.

Yet we get mail constantly from Celebrity and it has been at least 10 yrs since we cruised with X. I think HAL's Mariner Society leaves a lot to be desired in many ways.

We received our survey and I answered it promptly and used every opportunity to state an opinion. The survey seemed well thought out, and I, too, think HAL is trying to "test the waters". I was positive in my comments, but also stated some concerns, which I would think they would appreciate.

We sailed last January B/B on the Veendam and have a trip planned January 2008.

We didn't get much info from HAL until my TA checked and found we had been listed as "no contact". Now I had requested info several times online, but until my TA contacted them, nothing happened. Now we receive mailings and e mails regularly.

I hope all of you took the "extended survey". I sure hope this gets the attention of HAL!

Marian

[quote name='jhannah']Where do I get tickets? :D

Oh, wait ... I have one for next July![/QUOTE]

Enjoy the show, eat popcorn, and have a good time ... because Ruth does know how to make her opinions known ... and in no uncertain terms. That's our Ruth!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Now Greg, you know you and Brian both love me. ;) Jim, you'll be a welcome addition to my little fan club. Meetings are held in the Piano Bar on Name That Tune night. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

The time Ruth and I happened to meet on a cruise, the program looked something like this:

Friends of Bill W: Sky Room 4pm
Friends of Dorothy: Hudson Room 8pm
Friends of RuthC: Piano Bar till closing

[quote name='RuthC'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Now Greg, you know you and Brian both love me. ;) Jim, you'll be a welcome addition to my little fan club. Meetings are held in the Piano Bar on Name That Tune night. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

[FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkorchid]Add me to the list of Ruthless Admirers (and I've only been hiking with her - never a cruise - one day!). [/COLOR][/FONT]

[quote name='tomc']The time Ruth and I happened to meet on a cruise, the program looked something like this:

Friends of RuthC: Piano Bar till closing[/quote]

OMG!! HA HA HA! That's [B][U][I]wonderful[/I][/U][/B]!

[quote name='NoNoNanette']Ruthie sounds like tons of fun! :)[/quote]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]I believe she was speaking of me, NoNo. You must have me confused with someone named "Ruthie". :rolleyes: [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='RuthC'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Now Greg, you know you and Brian both love me. ;) Jim, you'll be a welcome addition to my little fan club. Meetings are held in the Piano Bar on Name That Tune night. :D [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Of course we love you! And so does Christopher! He said, only this afternoon, that he missed you and needed to write you. Next July 5 is a LONG way off.

[quote name='tomc']The time Ruth and I happened to meet on a cruise, the program looked something like this:

Friends of RuthC: Piano Bar till closing[/QUOTE]

ROFLOL!
[img]http://www.revneal.org/Resources/emoticons/rofl.gif[/img]

In all seriousness ... we SHOULD set that up on the schedule! :D

[quote name='AlohaPride'][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=darkorchid]Add me to the list of Ruthless Admirers (and I've only been hiking with her - never a cruise - one day!). [/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

:D
Hiking AND swimming, Mary! :D
That was LOTs of fun!
How's the sprout?
Is Keaka sedated?

[quote name='revneal']:D
Hiking AND swimming, Mary! :D
That was LOTs of fun!
How's the sprout?
Is Keaka sedated?[/quote]

I think I actually had more fun than everyone else! That day was a blast! I wish we could do it again sometime!!

Hannah is STILL inside me. Little girl just doesn't want to come out! Even though I have had some progress and am technically in "first stage" labor. Still no "active" labor yet. . .

Keaka is so excited I might have to tranquilize him!! lol, j/k

Now, who on board could we speak with about adding a Friends of RuthC to the daily schedule??

I got mine several days ago and submitted it last night. Sometimes this sort of stuff goes into the junk file, so maybe you should check there if you didn't see in in the Inbox. Also the links often don't work from junk mail. Just a thought.

Archived