Eurodam's Tamarind Restaurant Menu

jhannah

Thanks, John. DH is going to love that place. :D

I saw a few things that might appeal. ;)

Maasdam's loss is Eurodam's gain as Chef Schumann leaves Maasdam to take out Eurodam. He well deserves it IMO...... a great Chef (and delightful gentleman).

I'm not a huge fan of Asian food, but some of these offerings sound very nice... Will Tamarind charge a fee for dining?

Yes. There will be an additional charge. If they have announced how much, I'm not aware but probably in the same range as Pinnacle, I would guess. Pinnacle is $30 pp charge for dinner and $15 pp for lunch.

My only problem with the menu is going to be trying to decide what to order:eek: I want EVERYTHING:D

I really do love Asian food and I could easily make a full meal out of the Shrimp Wonton Soup and several of the appetizers;) I cannot wait to see the Main Courses:)

I was thinking I wasn't interested in Eurodam because it was too big (esp. in number of pax), and I have never considered paying extra for a specialty restaurant, but now I may have to change my mind on both counts. :rolleyes: I love Asian food, and this menu looks absolutely fabulous! Sounds like the best way to do it would be to go with a big crowd so you could order one of everything and share tastes. Yummmmmm!:)

They absolutely will need to snazz up the PG menu, though I'm sure it will remain mainly beef. It's needed it for a long time and 5+ years is too long to have basically the same choices.

At last ....someone else who feels the same way. :D

But a good suggestion would be to send the PG chef back to culinary school before he kills someone from boredom. :rolleyes:

It is my assumption that the PG menu will always remain pretty close to what it is today, which is basically a steakhouse.

Remember, not everyone is a repeat cruiser on HAL and most lines do have a similar speciality restaurant.

Barbara

Thanks so much Jim for providing us with the proposed "Starter" menu. I couldn't find anything I liked in the soup category (and I really, really love soups), and a "bowl of Edamame? (okay I'm not a vegetarian either - I really like Edamame, just not a whole bowlful at one timel:D ) but the rest of the menu looks great and, quite frankly I could make a whole meal out of just the appetizers alone.

Valerie:)

My only problem with the menu is going to be trying to decide what to order:eek: I want EVERYTHING:D

[/size]

Lisa, I agree...

...I might be up there 2-3 times!

(esp for Master-Disaster & Baked Alaska nights)

Check out the next installment, including:

Seafood Hot Pot

A one-pot surprise consisting of shrimp, scallops, Manila clams, rock fish, crab legs, squid, scallions, shallots, garlic, lemon grass and coriander leaves all braised in a flavorful stock.

seafood-hotpot.jpg

Those Entrees sound great.

This is so funny - just as this was being started yesterday, a friend sent me a copy of the deck plans. I was looking over the dining area of the Pan-Asian restaurant and could see only 4 tables of 2 on the port side and 4 on the starboard side -- and none of them are by a window where you can look out.

Archived