NAME THE SHIPS Genisis

Mine were :

Tranquility of the Seas

Serendipity of the Seas

DH's entries were:

Eden of the Seas

Paradise of the Seas

Maybe I should tell him that he entered the contest. :D :p

I also used the thesaurus to try and find two that had meanings that blended well.

There are some really good ones posted. Good luck to everyone. Hopefully a CC member will win and we will have live reports on their trip.

I submitted Vanguard of the Seas and Forerunner of the Seas. They seemed appropriate. (Actually, the other way around - Forerunner needs to come first.) I like Vanguard best of all. It's strong and appropriate. Would LOVE to win.

I agree, I love Vanguard. It was actually one of the names I submitted as well. :)

I can't wait to hear what the finalist are. They're supposed to start announcing one finalist per week, starting in mid-March. I figure there's a fair chance of at least one or two coming from the Cruise Critic community.

I can't wait to hear who the finalists are, either! It'll be my luck that they will try to contact me when I am sailing on Serenade of the Seas next month and I'll miss the call! :eek: :D ;)

did you just submit these today? These are the two I submitted when the contest first started a fews back.:o

I guess great Texas minds think alike. :D :D

I submitted a few weeks ago, too. Something tells me there are probably several of that entry...;)

Mine:

Quintessence and Masterpiece

DH's:

Prosperity and Abundance

Secretary:

Palace and Kingdom

Sister:

Evolution and Diversity

To the person who said Odyssey I thought of that but couldn't find a match for it.

There are some really good ideas on this thread I must say... I would NOT want to be the judge! ;)

Hubby and I still have to go and get ours! We may possibly just drive to another state and get one processed in 24 hours if I do win by some chance! I wanted to wait until I have a tan to get my picture taken! I wish there was more time before the anouncement of the winners and having to fly to England! Hubby and I will not be Cruising until December of this year so we have plenty of time to get our Passports! If by a slim chance my entries are chosen early if at all we will just expediate our Passports if time allows! I'm not planning on being selected because there are so many people from all over the world who entered this contest and I think my chances are slim to none! Best of Luck to ALL!!! Melissa

I entered "Pinnacle" and "Summit" on Monday. Yeah, yeah, one name is a HAL restaurant and the other a Celebrity ship, but hopefully the judges aren't too cruise savy!

Looks like there will be sooooo much repetition. Sure with I had read about the contest sooner.

I also entered Pinnacle and Summit .... wow! Great minds think alike!

I didn't enter until yesterday and I thought I was SOOOOO creative.

Sigh.

:o

Archived