All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

Just booked my first Liberty cruise last week! Looking forward to reading all about her during my long wait.:D

You will LOVE Liberty. Make sure you check out Chops and/or Portofino, as both are totally worth it IMHO! There is sooo much written about Liberty, so enjoy the anticipation!

Just booked my first Liberty cruise last week! Looking forward to reading all about her during my long wait.:D

You will LOVE Liberty. Make sure you check out Chops and/or Portofino, as both are totally worth it IMHO! There is sooo much written about Liberty, so enjoy the anticipation!

We had an amazing time on the Liberty. So much to see and do; I can't believe I spent 4 nights on the ship and didn't even see the Flowrider! :eek: Oh well, we still had a great time. Enjoy your cruise! :D

Make sure read Host Faith's (Chrystal) review..it is awesome! It's in her signature!

We had an amazing time on the Liberty. So much to see and do; I can't believe I spent 4 nights on the ship and didn't even see the Flowrider! :eek: Oh well, we still had a great time. Enjoy your cruise! :D

I have an entire set of photos from my just sitting, watching the Flowrider, and snapping pictures at the exact moment when people face-plant on to the bottom of it ;)

Make sure read Host Faith's (Chrystal) review..it is awesome! It's in her signature!

Thanks Mike! :)

I have an entire set of photos from my just sitting, watching the Flowrider, and snapping pictures at the exact moment when people face-plant on to the bottom of it ;)

LOL! I'll put that on my list of things to do when we sail the Allure. I'm sure the photos were priceless! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have read thru most of this thread and have enjoyed it very much. I am thinking about booking the Liberty for my family for next spring break! This just makes me even more excited and anxious to go ahead with the booking! :)

I have read thru most of this thread and have enjoyed it very much. I am thinking about booking the Liberty for my family for next spring break! This just makes me even more excited and anxious to go ahead with the booking! :)

If their spring break is the March 25, 2013 sailing we have already started a roll call, come on over :D

• 3 weeks later...
If their spring break is the March 25, 2013 sailing we have already started a roll call, come on over :D

We did book the Liberty for next spring break but it happens to be the week right after you! We are sailing on March 30th! Can't wait!!!

Does anyone know if they do the mystery dinner or the white party on the 5 night liberty sailings? I really want to do the mystery dinner if it is offered.

We did a 5 day March Break cruise on the Liberty the past March. I do not remember seeing anything about the mystery dinner on the cruise at all. They definitely did do the white party. This was our first time on a RCCL cruise and I had never heard of the white party before. I have my best whites all ready for next year's March Break cruise. Enjoy your time on the Liberty. She is an amazing ship.

From what I understand, it is just that, everybody at the party dresses in white. I saw on RCCL website where they said that the mystery dinner was offered on liberty but on "select sailings". Guess I will have to wait until reservations open and see if it is listed urggg.

• 2 months later...
I have a dumb question!! Does anyone know if there's an electrical outlet in the bathroom? I bought nightlight/air fresheners (with an extra outlet) for each of our cabins and wanted to make sure I can use them. For some reason, I thought I remembered that I couldn't plug them in on Explorer; but I don't remember why. Maybe something about the polarized plug and not being enough room. They might have been a different kind and for some reason didn't fit. Who knows! Any help for my obcessing would be great! :D

It seems every ship has only one bathroom outlet designed for a man's razor. Nothing else fits. Most ships have only desk outlets so I always travel with an extension cord. For a night night, I bring those little electronic tea lights that are used for votive candles. They ar bright enough without being disturbing! Good Luck!

Micki (Fredom on 8/19/12!)

I'm organizing a Pub Crawl for our TA cruise on October 27th.

Does anyone know the bar hours for The Sphinx and Olive or Twist?

Thanks,

Alan

This was from last February's cruise compass:

Most bars open at 11:00am and remain open all day. Pool bars close between 7:00pm and 8:00pm. Most bars close between 1:00am and 3:00am. For later hours head to Boleros, Schooner Bar, Connoisseur Club or The Catacombs. A full list of all bar hours and their smoking policies is posted daily by the Guest Relations Desk on Deck 5.

Hope that helps a little!

• 5 months later...

This will be my 6th RC cruise but 1st on Liberty. With Saturday Night Fever now playing, do you need reservations like on Allure and Oasis for the shows?

Do you dress in white just for the white party at night or for dinner that night? I usually don't wear white before Memorial Day and DH would never wear white pants!

• 2 months later...
This will be my 6th RC cruise but 1st on Liberty. With Saturday Night Fever now playing, do you need reservations like on Allure and Oasis for the shows?

Do you dress in white just for the white party at night or for dinner that night? I usually don't wear white before Memorial Day and DH would never wear white pants!

We just got off the Liberty on Thursday. Even though I did make reservations for all the shows, they never checked that we had them for Saturday Night Fever or Up In The Air. I didn't make it to the Ice Show, but I think other family members said they did check reservations for that one.

Some people did have white on for the White Party, but it wasn't even half of the crowd. I think people wore it to dinner too.

Edited by goscudder

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

does anyone know about js 7414 at the very back of the ship is there any obstructed view? does anyone have any pics of the balcony? is this the best balcony to get at the very back on that deck i know it is at the center

does anyone know about js 7414 at the very back of the ship is there any obstructed view? does anyone have any pics of the balcony? is this the best balcony to get at the very back on that deck i know it is at the center

If you google Liberty of the Seas 7414, several pictures come up to show the view.