All Things LIBERTY of the Seas

krmlaw

• 3 months later...

has anyone stayed in aft js 1706 liberty of the seas we are gonna be in that cabin for thanksgiving we did have 7414 booked but 1706 became available so I changed to that one if anyone has any pics please let me know I wanna see what the balcony looks like

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi- we were just on the Liberty. Our cabin was 3242, deck 3 aft. I think it is the greatest location for an ocean view cabin.

It is in a "dead end" hallway so there was never anyone walking by, very quiet!

It is one flight down from the schooner pub easy access to your own restroom :eek:.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
has anyone stayed in aft js 1706 liberty of the seas we are gonna be in that cabin for thanksgiving we did have 7414 booked but 1706 became available so I changed to that one if anyone has any pics please let me know I wanna see what the balcony looks like

Hi, how was cabin 1706? We have that cabin in Sep going north?

Ed

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...this thread has been down the page for a while...and I'm getting psyched for this fall's TA! My third one (others on Navigator) and I'll say that if you have the time, take a TA in a balcony cabin (or higher if you can swing it) - it may ruin you for a mere week of island hopping, but you'll have a fantastic time, probably the most relaxing vacation you've ever taken. (But yes, you have to enjoy sea days...)

So, fellow CC'ers, what do any of you have to say about Liberty lately?

:)

Hmmm...this thread has been down the page for a while...and I'm getting psyched for this fall's TA! My third one (others on Navigator) and I'll say that if you have the time, take a TA in a balcony cabin (or higher if you can swing it) - it may ruin you for a mere week of island hopping, but you'll have a fantastic time, probably the most relaxing vacation you've ever taken. (But yes, you have to enjoy sea days...)

So, fellow CC'ers, what do any of you have to say about Liberty lately?

:)

Took the Liberty to Barcelona in May. Now flying to Barcelona in October to bring her back. Like you said, the most relaxing vacation ever. Can't wait to get back to that aft balcony.

SA

Edited by Beachammo

We too are sailing on the TA in October. We have sailed 1 other TA from San Juan to Malaga, in May of 2011. Had a great time. There were 15 of us on that sailing, and at this moment we have 11 sailing. Probably will have up to 17 by the time we sail.

This is a beautiful ship. We sailed her in 2010 out of Miami.

Took the Liberty to Barcelona in May. Now flying to Barcelona in October to bring her back. Like you said, the most relaxing vacation ever. Can't wait to get back to that aft balcony.

SA

Did your aft balcony have a lounger on it? I know that the JS's have loungers but was wondering about the D1's.

Did your aft balcony have a lounger on it? I know that the JS's have loungers but was wondering about the D1's.

All cabins on deck 10 and 9 looked to have two loungers on each balcony. Didn't look below that. My wife and I were in JS 1406 going over. Great cabin!

After a two week tour of Sicily, then 5 nights in Rome, 8 nights in Provence, 1 night in Barcelona we'll be ready to collapse into those comfortable beds!! And to get a hamburger!

We've done two TA"s from Europe back to the US. Both times after very busy and active excursions . It's the best way to unwind on the way back and get back on US time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Liberty fans! We just booked for next year. I have been on the Explorer, Radiance and Enchantment. I love going and not having to decide on where to go to dinner, just doing to the show after dinner and having a relaxing vacation.

Do I need to make reservations for shows, ice shows etc before we board? Will I miss the relaxing, not making a decision mode? What if i don't make any reservations? Will I miss out on the fun stuff?

Please give me some advice. Thanks

We are sailing her in November, and I couldnt find a thread for "All Things" so I figured I'd start one!

Everyone who loves her, has been on her, is going on her, I (and everyone else who hasnt sailed her yet) would love advice!

Whats a must do? What can we skip? Where are the best places to eat, get a drink, meet other cruise addicts? How is the food? Entertainment? Ship itself?

We are bring our DS (then 15), will there be other teens onboard?

What is your favorite place on the ship for a sunset? A sunrise?

We have a D1 for the 3 of us, think it will be enough room?

Whats the english pub like?

We were on Adventure before, is the layout very similar?

I think that will get us started ... (can you tell Im SOOOOO excited!!!)

I loved the Liberty of the seas. It was a really fun ship. The pools were freshwater. The promenade was really nice.