are they moving the rhapsody?

we are taking our first cruise in september on the rhapsody out of galveston and today I though tI might go ahead and start looking at another cruise next year with the kids and all they show for 2005 is carnival ships, does anyone know if they are moving the rhapsody to a different port?

AMBERGLOWW

Rhapsody of the Seas

SEPTEMBER 12, 2004

KEY WEST

COZUMEL

GRAND CAYMAN

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;09;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

until white sands, blue water and MARGARITAS AND RUM PUNCH !!!!

The Rapsody is still listed as being in Galveston. Don't know where you searched. However they are a bit slow on scheduleing and you may be beyond their schedule. RCCL is really bad about listing about 1 year at a time. Give it a bit and it will show up.

I wrestled with reality for years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state, I finally won out over it. (Harvey 1950)

Next cruise- Serenade of the Sea to Alaska- July 25. Roll call started!

I hope there is just some indecision.I finally buckled down yesterday, and was going to book our trip for this fall...I cant believe the prices.I did see prices all the way through 2005 however both on their site,and RCI.

Cathy

NCL-Starward 1982

NCL-Seaward 1986

NCL-Norway 1992

Carnival-Celebration 1996

Carnival-Jubilee 2001

RCI-Rhapsody 1999

RCI-Rhapsody- 2003

Grand Princess or Rhapsody ?

netdiver.gif

Brn2crz,

Have to say that I agree on the upward price spiral -- at least for the two ships (Splendour and Rhapsody) currently in Houston. Today, as I was attempting to sort through my cruise box material (for filing) -- I came across the price we paid for Rhapsody in 09/03 (7 days) -- I am paying the same for the Splendour (5 days) -- this month -- (same class of cabin) -- as I did for the Rhapsody trip.

Bookit

thanks for the help! I was looking at the site I booked my current cruise, I looked at rccl site and low and behold there are lots

feel silly lol thanks again

AMBERGLOWW

Rhapsody of the Seas

SEPTEMBER 12, 2004

KEY WEST

COZUMEL

GRAND CAYMAN

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;09;12;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

We're going to book on the Rhapsody for July of 2005. There are no prices out yet but RCCL did sign a contract to be here for 5 years. Rccl is a bit slower with posting dates/prices than Carnival. Maybe it's because the itinerary/ship jockeying they need to do. Supply and demand. I'm patiently icon_biggrin.gif waiting to book my 2005 cruise--hurry up RCL!

Fantasy '94

Fascination '95

Enchantment of the seas '97

Rhapsody of the Seas '98

Rhapsody of the Seas '00

Enchantment of the Seas '01

Rhapsody of the Seas '01

Celebration 2-02

Adventure of the Seas 9-02

Jubilee 1-03

Navigator of the Seas 9-03

Splendour of the Seas 4-17-04

Grand Princess 11-13-04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;04;17;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Splendour of the Seas 4-17-04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=2325FF&cdt=2004;11;13;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500  Grand Princess 11-13-04

The strange thing is that the RCCL site shows dates for cruises for their ships sailing after April 2005 going into 2006--all except the Rhapsody. Its like the Rhapsody is poofing into thin air or moving or something.

Actually, they're not showing any ships departing from Galveston after April 2005. icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Rhapsody

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;6;6;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Monarch of the Seas

Disney Wonder

• 12 years later...
Rccl will have two ships out of bayonne nj and the rhapsody is one of them.i believe it is moving there this summer

It's in the med this summer.

Biker, who is impressed by the 12 yr old resurrection.

Rccl will have two ships out of bayonne nj and the rhapsody is one of them.i believe it is moving there this summer

it is moving to bayonne, nj

It's in the med this summer.

Biker, who is impressed by the 12 yr old resurrection.

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!

Danp;

How did you find this thread from 2004??:p

And everyone started answering and giving info...... :rolleyes:

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!

Danp;

How did you find this thread from 2004??:p

And everyone started answering and giving info...... :rolleyes:

TomXGrace did the resurrection. DanP just answered him, without looking at the date.

There are not enough :eek: to adequately respond!

:D

We were told by our waiter on our sailing 2 weeks ago that the Rhapsody was going to change up it's itinerary, so maybe that's why it's not showing.

it is moving to bayonne, nj

This has to be a record.

we are taking our first cruise in september on the rhapsody out of galveston and today I though tI might go ahead and start looking at another cruise next year with the kids and all they show for 2005 is carnival ships, does anyone know if they are moving the rhapsody to a different port?

AMBERGLOWW

Rhapsody of the Seas

SEPTEMBER 12, 2004

KEY WEST

COZUMEL

GRAND CAYMAN

I wish they would bring that Itinerary Back again!!! Loved it! One of my all time RCCL Favorites.

Sunday: Depart Galveston

Monday: SEA

Tuesday: Key west 3PM-MIDNIGHT

Wednesday: Sea

Thursday: Grand Cayman

Friday: Cozumel

Saturday: Sea

Sunday: Galveston

Loved the late Key West port time!