Elite Captain Circle Membership

joll

[quote name='luckylulu']Fro

In addition, suite passengers will enjoy [B][COLOR=red]bath salts[/COLOR][/B], eye gel mask, [B][COLOR=red]sizzle [/COLOR][COLOR=red]mitt[/COLOR][/B], emery
board, cotton balls/Q-Tips, lip balm, and linen mist. If you are an [B][COLOR=red]Elite [/COLOR][/B]member of the
Princess Captain’s Circle you will be rewarded with the same upgraded stateroom amenities
enjoyed by our suite passengers, regardless of your stateroom category.[/quote]

Thanks for letting me know I'm (Elite) now going to get the above. However, what does one do with bath salts w/o a bathtub (balconies don't have them) and what pray tell is a sizzle mitt? :D

Pia

[quote name='Pia1913']Thanks for letting me know I'm (Elite) now going to get the above. However, what does one do with bath salts w/o a bathtub (balconies don't have them) and what pray tell is a sizzle mitt? :D

Pia[/QUOTE]

It's a poor imitation of a loofah. :)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]We didn't get any of that extra foo foo stuff on our Spring Emerald cruise - maybe some of us aren't as elite as we think![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Ron[/SIZE][/FONT]

I got the works on the Coral Panama Canal cruise this past spring. The Spritzer is a small plastic atomizer bottle of some perfumed facial spray. The mask is the standard gel filled eye mask that you put in the fridge to chill. All of these are cheap but nice touches-at least they are trying and I appreciate the effort.

[quote name='LARGIN'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]We got all those goodies 3 times on our recent b2b2b.. We gave them to our kids when we returned..[/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I gave mine to the granddaughter. She thought she was hot stuff! It's easy to please a 5 year old :)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]I'll have to write Princess a letter. Maybe I can get some compensation for not receiving these extra goodies.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Ron[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='earljr']So how are the bath salts used in a shower?

Are they like iodized or plain?

[COLOR=red][B]Whats a loofah?[/B][/COLOR]

Is this one of those times I need to talk to DW?

:D:D[/quote]

Yes Earl, ask her. :D Then again, you're not missing much. :)

We are boarding Sun Princess on Thursday, she is currently operating from Australia. It will be interesting to see if there are many Aussies on board with the Elite status as the SP is caryying 95% Aussies on her current cruises. Might have a chance for party or two with our 180 days.

Quick question: With the Elite priority tendering, are we required to go get a tender ticket or politely show the 'magic black cruise card' at the tendering point?

Cheers..Les:cool:

[quote name='NSWP']We are boarding Sun Princess on Thursday, she is currently operating from Australia. It will be interesting to see if there are many Aussies on board with the Elite status as the SP is caryying 95% Aussies on her current cruises. Might have a chance for party or two with our 180 days.

Quick question: With the Elite priority tendering, are we required to go get a tender ticket or politely show the 'magic black cruise card' at the tendering point?

Cheers..Les:cool:[/quote]

You will get the proper amount of tender tickets delivered to your cabin for each tender port of your cruise.

Pia

Depends on the ship and itinerary -- on some ships your black card is the priority boarding ticket. However, on our last cruise, we were "told" an interesting story where a pax went to the front of the line and when someone objected he waved his black card at them. Then everyone in the line waved back their black cards at him. The entire line was elite!

[quote name='Pia1913']You will get the proper amount of tender tickets delivered to your cabin for each tender port of your cruise.

Pia[/quote]

We have always received the cards in our cabin and have always been told to proceed directly to the tender debarcation deck. In fact these instructions were actually printed on the back of the card on our recent Grand cruise.

[quote name='NSWP']Thank you all, we will wait and see. I would not walk to the front of the line though.[/quote]
[B]We did just that on Hawaiian cruise and it was extremely awkward. But we presented our tickets to security and they told us to proceed to front of line. Made it a bit easier than just walking to front without direction. Everyone on line seemed ok with it. Probably were used to it. I still felt kind of funny doing that.[/B]

As Elite, we have never walked to the front of a tender line waving our priority tender tickets. We get at the end of the existing line, which is never very long, since the people with numbered tender tickets are brought from the Princess Theater or wherever they are meeting, in small groups. If we don't get on the tender that is presently boarding, we are always on the next tender... we've never waited more than a few minutes I wouldn't feel comfortable cutting in front of people that were inches from boarding.

[quote name='Sandy R']As Elite, we have never walked to the front of a tender line waving our priority tender tickets. We get at the end of the existing line, which is never very long, since the people with numbered tender tickets are brought from the Princess Theater or wherever they are meeting, in small groups. If we don't get on the tender that is presently boarding, we are always on the next tender... we've never waited more than a few minutes I wouldn't feel comfortable cutting in front of people that were inches from boarding.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I agree and we do the same... [/COLOR][/FONT]

The tender priority business, is one Elite status thing, I don't plan on ever using. I just don't care to 'buck' lines.

In most cases, people who are leaving the ship on the ship's land tours have to leave the ship in that tour group, when using the tenders or leaving the ship. In most cases I'll be in those tour groups, going on a land tour.

• 1 month later...

Archived