Which is more important?

Which of these threads is more important and should still exist?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these threads is more important and should still exist?

• Don't click on this thread
    • Keeping balcony door open and Magnets

It is very odd.

The absolutely vitally important thread: Don't click on this thread is gone.

The annoyingly argumentative and pissing-contest thread: Keeping balcony door open and Magnets is still up and going strong.

What do you think?

Which thread is more important and should still exist?

(you will note that you only have two choices. wishy-washy Cruise Critics are NOT welcome!)

;) :D

It had almost died between 10am and 2:30pm. Then it reared it's ugly head again. The greenies will be determined to keep this "cruise" thread alive so they can discuss global warming and such.

I couldn't have put it better.

I say kill the magnet thread. It is very disheartening to know that when I first started cruising, I came here to learn the "insider scoop" on cruising. Now, it seems half the time someone asks a question, somoeone else hijacks the thread and starts spewing their morality (or just plain old anger) on the OP.

If you have an answer to a question, answer it. If you want to kid around a little, go for it. But, honestly, BE NICE. How hard is that??

(BTW, Merion Mom, I love your posts, you are just hilarious, and always seem to have that ability to lighten a tense post. You rock).

It is very odd.

The absolutely vitally important thread: Don't click on this thread is gone.

The annoyingly argumentative and pissing-contest thread: Keeping balcony door open and Magnets is still up and going strong.

What do you think?

I think the TROLL that started the Keeping balcony door open and Magnets really hit quite a few peoples hot button. Good shot.

Now to make a post an ask: "Can my child bring their portable DVD player to dinner each night?"

No vote from me. I didn't see the don't open thread, and didn't open the magnet topic.

Does that put me in the wishy washy CC category? Or is there a newly created totally oblivious category? :confused:

Votes from Florida and Michigan do not count.

Any absentee ballot completed overseas and sent via the US Military mail system does not count.

Ballots only count from those persons whom agree with my point of view.

Ballots with hanging chads will be challenged.

Persons in West Pam Beach may vote but are instructed to immediately call the local TV stations and complain they did not know what they were voting for.....

TOO Funny!!:D

Votes from Florida and Michigan do not count.

Any absentee ballot completed overseas and sent via the US Military mail system does not count.

Ballots only count from those persons whom agree with my point of view.

Ballots with hanging chads will be challenged.

Persons in West Pam Beach may vote but are instructed to immediately call the local TV stations and complain they did not know what they were voting for.....

I think the TROLL that started the Keeping balcony door open and Magnets really hit quite a few peoples hot button. Good shot.

Now to make a post an ask: "Can my child bring their portable DVD player to dinner each night?"

There ya go...!!:D

I say kill the magnet thread. It is very disheartening to know that when I first started cruising, I came here to learn the "insider scoop" on cruising. Now, it seems half the time someone asks a question, somoeone else hijacks the thread and starts spewing their morality (or just plain old anger) on the OP.

If you have an answer to a question, answer it. If you want to kid around a little, go for it. But, honestly, BE NICE. How hard is that??

(BTW, Merion Mom, I love your posts, you are just hilarious, and always seem to have that ability to lighten a tense post. You rock).

I couldn't have said it better. :D

Archived