Creative ways to cover a Dolphin Deck balcony???

High Cs

No offense to anyone who would like privacy on the Dolphin deck. Please, please, do not put a tarp up. Does anyone but me think that would be very tacky? :o If anyone thinks they won't be happy with Dolphin deck, go to another deck. Dolphin is really not that bad. :)

I am hoping that whoever suggests a tarp are only joking. I mean, this is a cruise ship, can you imagine pulling into port seeing tarps all over the balconys? LOL

It wouldn't be allowed anyway, not with the security as tight as it is anymore and the cameras that are mounted to view any hazzards. Heck, you can't even leave a towel on your balcony anymore at night, everything has to come inside for safety sake.

No offense to anyone who would like privacy on the Dolphin deck. Please, please, do not put a tarp up. Does anyone but me think that would be very tacky? :o If anyone thinks they won't be happy with Dolphin deck, go to another deck. Dolphin is really not that bad. :)

Think it was mentioned in Jest. :D

Please, please, do not put a tarp up. Does anyone but me think that would be very tacky? If anyone thinks they won't be happy with Dolphin deck, go to another deck. Dolphin is really not that bad.
What are you trying to say? Is it the color or the design?

I was going to have some manufactured and sell them in the atrium on embarkation day. Do you think that would offend anyone? Would Princess have any objection?

Lew

20080808-kmxxm23upr5xjsgjpw8yb43ak4.jpg

I was going to have some manufactured and sell them in the atrium on embarkation day. Do you think that would offend anyone? Would Princess have any objection?

Lew

If you put the Princess logo on it and give them 15%, I think they'll be just fine with it......:D:D

Yep, before you know it the ship would look like this :D :D :D

526378426_7bd1261560.jpg?v=0

WOW - How'd you find a picture of my home???!! See me up there on the 4th floor hanging up some undies? I'm trying to wave too!! If it's good enough for me at home, then it's good enough for my minisuite balcony! :D

We did not mind the non covered balcony at all and truly enjoyed the open air and lowest balcony. Love looking over and watching the fish jump and getting the salt spray!! One thing to note- they wash the upper decks around 10pm so you may get wet- but it only lasts for a few minutes. I am a red head and get Fried, but had no problem with the balcony. Have fun!!:D

Heck, you can't even leave a towel on your balcony anymore at night, everything has to come inside for safety sake.

Toto--is this a new rule? We've always booked mini suites specifically because we need the room for our dive gear. While we don't hang anything on the balcony rail itself (definitely trashy) we do end up with our gear draped all over the balcony furniture and floor. Two sets of full dive gear would never fit into even a mini-suite bathroom and I'm pretty sure Princess wouldn't want us hanging our wet gear in the cabin!

We've never had any problems in the past but it's been nearly three years since we've cruised (going to remedy that shortly!) :)

Lew

Lew, if you sell them in the atrium and I don't have to pack it in my luggage, sign me up. LOL :D

Princess should have thought of it first. ;)

(By the way, we were in the Burlington area last year about this time for a week and loved it.. perfect weather, but I hear it can get pretty cold!)

Archived