Latest Glimpse of Solstice...here!

editor@cruisecritic

Greetings all, i have an odd question and am guessing someone here can answer. I know, as of this weekend, passengers will be traveling on the promotional 2 day cruises being offered so am hoping someone can help. We are sailing 11/23 in cabin 9106. I understand that the cabins alternate between bed near balcony or seating area near balcony. I prefer the seating area near the balcony and would like to know what the set up will be in my cabin. Thanks, Rafael

Hunter954 ~ as of right now, I am scheduled to be in cabin 9106 on a pre-inaugural. If I'm still in that cabin when we sail, I will post to let you know the cabin configuration.

What a beautiful ship....can't wait to be onboard.

Greetings all, i have an odd question and am guessing someone here can answer. I know, as of this weekend, passengers will be traveling on the promotional 2 day cruises being offered so am hoping someone can help. We are sailing 11/23 in cabin 9106. I understand that the cabins alternate between bed near balcony or seating area near balcony. I prefer the seating area near the balcony and would like to know what the set up will be in my cabin. Thanks, Rafael

Thanks Anne! Much appericated......what are the odds of running into someone in the same cabin on here..... Rafael

THANK YOU!!! OMG that is fabulous!!! Though I would LOVE to actually have the correct NY Times edition because we have delivery of the Times and I would love to show my hubby.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! I can't believe I'll be sailing her in 3 weeks!!!!!!

In Thursday's (11/06/08) Washington edition of NYT the cutaway ad was on pages A14 & A15. Which edition do you receive?

THANK YOU!!! OMG that is fabulous!!! Though I would LOVE to actually have the correct NY Times edition because we have delivery of the Times and I would love to show my hubby.

THANKS AGAIN!!!! I can't believe I'll be sailing her in 3 weeks!!!!!!

You're most welcome , and I am very jealous that you'll be on the Solstice shortly. We have to wait a whole year to go on the Equinox, so we're hoping you all will give us a complete review with lots of pictures.

Have fun!

yvrDave

Archived