WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew

C 2 C

just came home from the Eclipse TA FLL to Southampton.

Captain P.Skyogiannis, Hotel Director Darren Tiller, Cruise director Sue Denning, Food and Beverage Cemal Ozcelik, Guest Relations, Alana Abrahams, Ex. Chef Paul Carroll, CC Host Grahame. Very happy crew and one of our best cruises after 20 with X.

just came home from the Eclipse TA FLL to Southampton.

Captain P.Skyogiannis, Hotel Director Darren Tiller, Cruise director Sue Denning, Food and Beverage Cemal Ozcelik, Guest Relations, Alana Abrahams, Ex. Chef Paul Carroll, CC Host Grahame. Very happy crew and one of our best cruises after 20 with X.

Just back from Eclipse-Fjords (02-10 May). Dimitrios Manetas has now joined the ship as Master. I also feel obliged to correct the spelling of cc host name; it's Graeme.

1st trip on Eclipse (7th with celebrity); Sue and Graeme are the most engaging hosts ever.

............... Sue and Graeme are the most engaging hosts ever.

Agreed; keeping my fingers crossed that both will be on board for the 21st September Canaries sailing. I think Sue is having a break fairly soon and should be back , not sure about Graeme though?

Agreed; keeping my fingers crossed that both will be on board for the 21st September Canaries sailing. I think Sue is having a break fairly soon and should be back , not sure about Graeme though?

When we were on the Eclipse with Graeme in March he told us after his break he will be returning to the Constellation in August.

Thanks, but there is confusion as I am not sure that chart is the most up-to-date. There is post 2587 which says Kyle Dodson, unless he has left after that.

Post # 2606 is more recent than 2587... from someone that sailed on the ship you inquired about.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Between JC's morning TV show and his writing and direction of the Liars Club, we found him to be one of the most talented CDs ever. His quick wit is amazing and he is very friendly. Hope he remains with X for years to come.

The morning show that took twice as long as it needed to because he was laughing at his own jokes?

I've never been to Liars Club before so I can't say whether it was good because of him. I can tell you that the Love and Marriage/Newlywed-not-so-newlywed game didn't get to complete the normal two rounds because he spent too much time talking to the participants and didn't have time for all of the game. I'd never seen that before.

I guess everyone has different tastes.

I think JC is the worst cruise director we have had. All he does on the morning show is read letters from passengers. He gives no information about what is happening. He has not done a good job scheduling shows. Only 1 on opening night on this cruise and another night only one. It was too crowded and everybody couldn't go because of dinner schedules. He talks so much introducing the shows that some people got up and left.

I think JC is the worst cruise director we have had. All he does on the morning show is read letters from passengers. He gives no information about what is happening. He has not done a good job scheduling shows. Only 1 on opening night on this cruise and another night only one. It was too crowded and everybody couldn't go because of dinner schedules. He talks so much introducing the shows that some people got up and left.

Did this CD come over from Royal Caribbean? They also only have one show on opening night.

Funny but more and more Royal's bad habits are creeping on to Celebrity. Wish they would adopt some of their good habits (like having the Elite lounge open from 5-8:30 pm same as Diamond Lounge).