LIVE LIVE LIVE from the MARINER with MERION MOM for 53 DAYS!!!

Merion_Mom

Merrion_mom, sorry to hear your illness.

I just have to ask, why does Abe think Ken Rush filling in for him is hilarious? After living in Nebraska for 10 years I can understand why he would time his vacations like he does. :)

For those that mentioned "Show your signature", thanks. I have never noticed it before.

Hi Carol: Sorry about the germs - I came down with the same crap our first day in Valpariso - we got home late Wed. nite (11:30 pm) after traveling for over 40 hours (starting with our 6 am wake-up call on Feb. 3rd). back home to 4 feet of snow and -6

temps Thursday morning - talk about a reality check!! I have spent the last 3 days in bed - haven't even unpacked yet. Sure hope I can shake this bug quickly - DH made me

a huge pot of "jewish penicillin" which is helping already. Take care and say Hello to all for us.

What is the general way people are dressing? Are there flowery shirts like on a Caribbean cruise, or is is more subdued? Are dinners more dressy or just as casual? We need to know how to pack for our upcoming around the horn cruise (already know about layering, etc.)

Thanks.

Carol - Hope you are feeling tons better now! Not sure how those bugs lived through the alcohol...strong buggers they are. I've been enjoying, and living vicariously, through your adventures to the point I couldn't stand it any longer and booked Mariner for the fall. :D Looking forward to the next installment!

i was thinking the internet is down because nobody is posting anyplace.

northern peru had a 6.1 earthquake but that shouldn't affect them.

paul said he was going to compose a report in word and post it but that was several days ago....and nothing.:confused:

My guess is that they are in a dead area. For a couple of days going around the horn the satellite was such that there was no (or little) TV and/or internet. I always checked the TV before going on the computers and if it was spotty, I waited.

Gosh, it sure has been quiet......hope its just bad Internet connections.

Carol.......hope you and all the others are feeling better......I sure don't want any left over germs for our turn on the 22nd! :eek:

Same here!!

Life on CC has been boring without daily updates, lol! :o

###

Gosh , I've been following this thread for ..... where is everyone??? I'm on the preinaugural cruise on Feb 20/21. I've been living for this thread LOL ...Has everyone gotten sick??? HELP

Rubrick went to SA and boarded to be with his wife so some info flow is no longer going on. I emailed him with an update about the 19th preI cruise....have not had a reply. Presume they are having a blast aboard.

Gosh , I've been following this thread for ..... where is everyone??? I'm on the preinaugural cruise on Feb 20/21. I've been living for this thread LOL ...Has everyone gotten sick??? HELP

I am also on Feb 20th for the two day..we must get together, redsky1...I love Vintages Wine Bar...and have a drink.

Archived