Does HAL have Champions?

AZjohn

Want to talk about a ugly ship????

ncl-epic.jpg

Oh I agree that thing looks extremely top heavy and I would say butt ugly but it is not the aft end that looks so bad:D One thing though is at least it is not painted with all their silly graffiti :rolleyes:

Oh I agree that thing looks extremely top heavy and I would say butt ugly but it is not the aft end that looks so bad:D One thing though is at least it is not painted with all their silly graffiti :rolleyes:

But it probably will be! That's their 'thing' right now

Ship+Photo+Norwegian+Pearl.jpg

I am looking at the paint jobs on these ships and wondering if they were all done by the same "tricked out, pimped out' shop in Miami *LOL*

All they need are the hydraulic lifts so they bounce up and down in the water . *LOL*

My subscription page kept telling me there were new posts to the thread so I would click and get a huuuuuuge picture of a ship so I figured I'd clicked on the wrong thread.

But then I realized;) .... of course I hadn't.

It's all pretty much been said anyway. Quite a learning experience for the naive among us.

But life will go on ... it always does.:)

I guess I’m not on top of things here, but does HAL have members here on CC like RCCL’s “Royal Champions”?

http://expertcruiser.com/advice/paid-cheerleaders-does-royal-caribbeans-viral-campaign-cross-the-line/

Thanks,

John

I believe there is one on these boards they float between HAL and Norwegian and have nearly 20,000 posts.

:(:(:(:(:(

Say ... whadda' ya' think about the Final Four?

It's not Ohio State, so I don't care! :D

I realize threads often go off topic; it's natural that people go off on tangents.

However, when threads go so far off, a mod will usually step in and steer it back on course.

I guess hijacking is the name of the game, when enough people don't like the topic.

Given the topic here, and the sensitivity so many have to any suggestion that there are HAL 'champions,' I can see why a concerted effort to distract would be beneficial to some.

It's not Ohio State, so I don't care! :D

I realize threads often go off topic; it's natural that people go off on tangents.

However, when threads go so far off, a mod will usually step in and steer it back on course.

I guess hijacking is the name of the game, when enough people don't like the topic.

Given the topic here, and the sensitivity so many have to any suggestion that there are HAL 'champions,' I can see why a concerted effort to distract would be beneficial to some.

I like a good conspiracy theory as well as the next person, but I don't think that is the case here. I am as guilty as anyone for steering the thread off topic a bit but am in no way a shill for any cruiseline.

HAL posted on this this thread to the effect they had no paid agents here, or something to that nature. As RCCL does not consider their champions to be paid either, it is hard to know what HAL meant to communicate with that contribution.

I brought it up, and asked if there might be Friends of HAL or something like that who received special consideration of some sort in recognition of their prolific posting, but no official response.

So can we all go to bed safe in the knowledge that these boards are immune from viral marketing in the HAL thread? I don't know. If silence speaks volumes, I can't make out the message.

So as is often the case, after all these posts, we are no further to answering the OP's question.:eek:

Archived