What's your favorite class of RCCL ships? (Split up by sub-classes this time!)

What's your Favorite RCCL Class of Ships?  

493 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite RCCL Class of Ships?

• The Oasis Class of RCCL Ships! (Oasis, Allure)
    • The Freedom Class of Ships! (Freedom, Liberty, Independence)
    • 2nd Generation Voyager Class! (Navigator, Mariner)
    • 1st Generation Voyager Class! (Voyager, Explorer, Adventure)
    • The Radiance Class of Ships! (Radiance, Brilliance, Serenade, Jewel)
    • 2nd & 3rd Generation Vision Class! (Grandeur, Rhapsody, Enchantment, Vision)
    • The 1st Generation Vision Class! (Legend, Splendour)
    • The Sovereign Class of ships! (Monarch, Majesty, X- Sovereign)
    • The Empress Class of Ships! (Empress/ Nordic Empress)
    • Any Older Class of RCCL Ships!

I dont mean to be rude but the Empress and Nordic Empress were the same ship!

That is why Texas Teen has a / in between the names Empress/Nordic Empress and not a comma or an and. ;)

The Empress Class of Ships! (Empress/ Nordic Empress)

Texas Teen means, one and the same.

And, she was my favorite ship. ;) Thank you Texas Teen for including it. :D

Sorry folks, but I can't vote in this poll. I've never met a RCCL ship I didn't love. Majesty was our first cruise, and it is the reason I am now an addict. We've been on all of the Voyager class ships and loved them all. We were on Brilliance and while it was not a great cruise due to weather issues, we loved the ship. Our Liberty cruise last year was wonderful and I am really looking forward to Oasis in December 2010.

How can you have Oasis already on here? It's not even finished yet!

I spit the ships by sub-class this time! We have renderings & info!

I dont mean to be rude but the Empress and Nordic Empress were the same ship!

I know! That's why I put a slash, so it would be known it's the same ship! And why do you usually always say "I don't mean to be rude..." every time you think somerthing is wrong with my posts?

That is why Texas Teen has a / in between the names Empress/Nordic Empress and not a comma or an and. ;)

Texas Teen means, one and the same.

And, she was my favorite ship. ;) Thank you Texas Teen for including it. :D

Maybe I should have put "OTS" after all the ship names (exept Nordic Empress). Although would it have helped any?

I wish that RCl would take notice to the fact that so many prefer the Radiance class ships and build more.

Yes, all of the others are great in their way, too; but Radiance is just a classic elegance in style

Been on all classes of RCI ships (except Oasis and Allure, of courses) and Radiance class is by far my favorite......Jewel OTS is my favorite in that class.

Haven't met an RCI ship I don't like.....but that might happen with Oasis and her sister.

Rita

I wish that RCl would take notice to the fact that so many prefer the Radiance class ships and build more.

Yes, all of the others are great in their way, too; but Radiance is just a classic elegance in style

I agree with you about the classic elegance of Radiance class ships as they are our favorite class of RCI ship and I don't believe that their popularity has been lost on RCI. It is just a fact that their newer and larger ships are more fuel efficient, have larger capacity and are more profitable to build and operate. We shouldn't forget that RCI is a "for-profit" corporation so the ultimate responsibility of its executives is to operate the line in the most fiscally prudent manner and, unfortunately, that means that building more Radiance class ships, as much as we would like them to do so, is just not in the cards for the future.:o I still think that we will be able to enjoy sailing on Radiance class ships for many years in the future, so it isn't as if they are suddenly going to disappear from the market.:)

My very favorite ship is Brilliance. It has everything. Covered solarium pool, Chops, Portofinos, that wonderful little pizza and pannini restaurant on deck 13, a cozy movie theater, an awesome dining room staff (best waiter I ever had on any ship) and ocean view cabins that were above the bilge line. It was never necessary to go up two decks in order to have to go back down two decks because there was no ice rink in the middle.

I wish they'd bring the Brilliance to Texas.

Radiance Rocks! Most "though out" layout. Perfect balance between "stuff to do" and yet "not too big".

Note to RCCI, bigger is not always better!

and sometimes less is more!!!!!

Hope Royal C management views the poll & thinks about making at least one more Radiance Class ship----or something like Solstice--- classy & elegant-- does not resemble a mall

Archived