Favorite Bar

DP

What is your favorite bar for pre-dinner cocktails. Do all bars offer nuts or some munchies in the evening?

I have never seen munchies in the bars but we usually have a cocktail on our balcony with some cheeze and crackers from the Horizon Court!

We love Crooners on the CB. But she is a cut thru on the Emerald and Ruby so it is not as quiet. On the Emerald and Ruby we loved Adagio (Deck 16 aft) next to Sabatini's. They give you stuffed olives (blue cheese, almond, garlic, plain) and bread sticks.

How is Outriggers on the CB. I am going in July, and it looks very inviting to be watching yourself sailing away from everything!!:p

It is! I love Outriggers. I don't usually have a pre-dinner drink there but I do have a sailaway drink there (that's the great thing about cruising: every time of the day calls for its own drink!). I usually like my pre-dinner drink at Adagio: a quiet martini as I prepare myself for the exertion of eating a three- or four-course dinner.

My vote goes to Crooners or the Wheelhouse . If there are no snacks out and you ask for nuts or pretzels do the charge you .

Are you asking if they charge you? No, not at all. They have a mix (pretzels, nuts, something else I don't remember) in a little mini-carafe thingie, and they put it down on every table when they come to take your order. If you don't get it, just ask.

Oh good , we only goy one lot of nuts on our last ( 1st ) cruise and were scared to ask on other nights incase we were charged . We have to watch the pennies a bit , like a lot of people .

Our first cruise with Princess was two years ago and we really enjoyed The Wheelhouse, The band that was there was called "Phoenix Rising" between their great music and the dancers they brought to the floor we reallyenjoyed ourselves..

Last year on the Crown we tried the Wheelhouse but the band that was there was not to our liking so we hit all the other bars.

Archived