Things You'll Never See Written On a Comment Card...

bepsf

I need to hear that bingo is being held every few hours Please, keep announcing it over the PA system.

Art, I love art, please, please keep putting it out where I can trip over it and get a really good close up look at it.

The crowd was waaaaaayy too young

Should have tendered in every port

Embarkation started too early - I really wanted to experience the port building at Ft. Lauderdale a bit more - I think it was designed by a famous architect

There weren't enough colours in the carpeting

The disembarkation information was provided far too late - I prefer to receive it at the Welcome Aboard buffet

It was impossible to get the girls at Steiner to sell me anything

There were too many mosquitos on my veranda - smokers in all the surrounding verandas would have helped

Can you please tell those people at the pool in the T-Backs I want them to have dinner at my table tonight.....................and if they could all get two nice big cigars to smoke during our meal..........................maybe one to smoke and the other just to burn in the ashtray....................yummie

The elevators are too fast.

I just love swimming with babies in diapers - they look like little angels on floating marshmallows.

Thanks for providing the "Hairy Chest" and "Men In Nightgowns" contests.

Don't bother sanitizing the snorkels others have used; I'll be fine.

I'm glad you allow our 6 children to run freely through the dining room - it lets them get rid of that pent-up energy so that my husband and I can finally enjoy a relaxed meal.

Smooth Sailing! :):):)

"Stop leaving those dam chocolates on my pillow!"

That might be a reasonable request! A number of years ago, a book about a New York luxury hotel included this story: A guy came down to reception one day to complain about the melted chocolate on his face. Apparently he'd come back to his room after drinking too much, flopped onto the bed without taking his clothes off, and gone to sleep on the pillow treat. After that, the hotel began leaving the chocolate on the nightstand.

There were not nearly enough people on our shore excursion.

Could you please find some screaming children to jump in the pool and splash me. It was way too quiet out there.

The waiter kept filling my glass with champagne at the Mariner's brunch and I couldn't stop him.

The passengers dressed too nicely on formal night.

Archived