Tomorrow on the escape

motleyfan

Tomorrow my girlfriend and i will be on the Norwegian escape. I will post pictures here and i will post full videos in 1080p and 4k on my youtube channel the shady c network. I will also post little day by day reviews

Thank you in advance motley! Enjoy your cruise.

Motley hope you are having a blast. Please let us know if the racing slides are now open. The TA passengers were reporting there was a part NCL was waiting on. My DD & DH have been looking forward to racing to the bottom. Hope it's fixed by our cruise next Friday.

Tomorrow my girlfriend and i will be on the Norwegian escape. I will post pictures here and i will post full videos in 1080p and 4k on my youtube channel the shady c network. I will also post little day by day reviews

Have a great time, she's a beauty!

Be aware, we're on the 3 day right now that was sold out. Too many bought the unlimited internet and it's probably going to take me multiple minites to send these two sentences. It is About 1/4 the speed of the Epic last month. The MTN internet manager says that NCL did not provision enough bandwidth for this size ship. I talked to the asst hotel manger who acknowledges the problem.

Be aware, we're on the 3 day right now that was sold out. Too many bought the unlimited internet and it's probably going to take me multiple minites to send these two sentences. It is About 1/4 the speed of the Epic last month. The MTN internet manager says that NCL did not provision enough bandwidth for this size ship. I talked to the asst hotel manger who acknowledges the problem.

He's with you onboard, his post was from 4 days ago :)

He is on the 3 day with you.

6&8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, in searching for Escape videos on YouTube I came across your video of the balcony. You probably posted this and I missed it; what category cabin were you in? I am looking into the Spa Balcony or Spa Mini Suite ... Haven on Escape looks a bit too $$$ for me !!!

Hi, in searching for Escape videos on YouTube I came across your video of the balcony. You probably posted this and I missed it; what category cabin were you in? I am looking into the Spa Balcony or Spa Mini Suite ... Haven on Escape looks a bit too $$$ for me !!!

I was in A Haven spa suite though I'm pretty sure the other ones are just as nice. I hope you have a great time

When I was on the ship the internet was terrible, funny story about that I couldn't get on the page to buy the internet so I went to the front desk and even they couldn't load up the page lol.

Hey can you squash the rumors on Margaritaville fee? and if District brew is included in Unlimited Beverage package ? I am sailing next week and just wondering to much hearsay

Squashed. People just like to make stuff up to stir the pot. Go eat for free. There is usually a wait to be seated, though.

-From someone who has been on the Escape

Squashed. People just like to make stuff up to stir the pot. Go eat for free. There is usually a wait to be seated, though.

-From someone who has been on the Escape

I personally heard staff talking about there being a new price. I'm not making stuff up. The fact that it was never instituted doesn't mean I was stirring the pot.

Also, there was NO wait to be seated, when I ate there.

- From someone who spent 10 days on the Escape.

I personally heard staff talking about there being a new price. I'm not making stuff up. The fact that it was never instituted doesn't mean I was stirring the pot.

Also, there was NO wait to be seated, when I ate there.

- From someone who spent 10 days on the Escape.

We were on the 7 night cruise leaving Miami on 14th, had a wonderful time, first time with NCL and ate at Margaritaville 3 times for lunch. They give you out a buzzer when you go to tell you when your table is ready. The first day we were told it would be 1 hour to wait but it was 35 minutes, the next day we were told it would be 90 minutes but was 55 and the third time were told 90 minutes...........and it was! You can go anywhere on the ship with the buzzer except your cabin .

Exactly. Rather than spreading rumors on what you may have heard in the hallways and explicitly trying to envolke an emotional reactions from people who have never been on the Escape, why not stick to the facts as the ship is today.

Yup, you can factually state that there were no lines at Margaritavile during the transatlantic when there 25 ft seas and when most people were avoiding the open decks.

You should be stating that when you were on the transatlantic, the restaurant was complimentary.

You could state that the food at the restaurant was excellent and worth the wait if the weather is good and seas calm.

Edited by BirdTravels

I posted in another thread what Andy Stuart told me about the possibility of a fee. Nothing has been decided, but the rumors that it is being considered are true.

Regarding the District Brewhouse... There has still never been one single mention of this except by one single poster who was sitting at home and supposedly heard it from someone that heard it from someone. No one else has even caught whiff of that. I can't imagine getting my panties in a bunch, or even asking for confirmation. It was irresponsibility posting.